Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I plan on doing my yearly alcoholmaxxing session tonight to cope with the loneliness.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Haven't had any alcohol in months and then before that it was also months prior to that. Its honestly a cope that you can't abuse. I personally only drink once a year for the most part and have done this for several years now. I guess I'm cashing my "pass" in for 2022 tonight. My 2021 "pass" was used in August and I guess I just feel like using it early. I don't even consider myself as someone who drinks alcohol since its only once a year sort of like a tradition that I pick the date of. Just like I don't consider myself a smoker even though I may smoke 1-2 cigarettes a year. If I ever have the chance to drink alcohol any other time of the year like offered it for instance I always deny it. Just once on my secret coping tradition. I always get blackout drunk alone in my room and feel amazing in the moment leading up to the peak of the night. I always have a bad hangover too the next day that is enough for me to only need to do it once a year. :dab:Should be fun.

Last edited:
try weed bro, no hang over :smonk:

high af rn

Very odd way to drink. For me personally drinking once a year would not be enough. I drink at least two or three times a week. I don't feel like the good feeling from drink carried over at all so the cope only really lasts for me on the night I am drinking.

"Its honestly a cope that you can't abuse."

Jfl, everyones different. Some people can't get through the week with at least one or two binge sessions. Some want to kill themselves because they can't let go of the addiction.

Good on you brocel for having self control:feelsokman: hope you had a good one

grogs me not gonna lie