Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I pissed off bunch of foids and their orbiters

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Deleted member 35110

Deleted member 35110

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
-
We were given 4 circuits in electronics class, each for a different grade (more complex better grade). We were allowed to choose one, do it in an application and calculate things before we had to do it in school.

Since the class knows me as a nerd and always asks me to do their shit (which I have only done if I was paid), most foids who couldn't be fucked (they had to get fucked by Chad :fuk: instead) to do their assignment (even though for the worst grade, which would if you are any competent take only about an hour of work), asked me to give them the completed assignment, asked me to send them calculations and completed program file (for free :feelskek:) for the best grade (which took me about 3 hours to complete).

I just kept spamming the video of ICuckzz saying "You are a whore, just admit it" overlayed over a blurry image of one of the papiers in the homework group chat (they had a specific one for homework and such and another one for NTfags and foids to squirm in like maggots they are. I found about that one by peeking at some NTfag's phone at school).

The day comes where we had to turn in our assignments at school for them to be graded, some foids didn't show up and those who did had shittly done assignments for the worst grade. All of them were pissed af at me and them and their cuck orbiters kept calling me a jerk.

It was a good day, I passed that with flying colors, while most of them failed the assignment and had to repeat it the next time we had that class not to fail it

:feelzez: ENTILTED WHORES WILL FALL :feelzez:

Well done brocel, really. Good job.

Stupid whores need to study instead of worrying about Chad's Cock.

They will still probably get a better job than me, despite me IQ and grade mogging them to another dimension.

Yeah good luck with that, they'll just suck every teacher's dick for free grades :feelshaha:
We were given 4 circuits in electronics class, each for a different grade (more complex better grade). We were allowed to choose one, do it in an application and calculate things before we had to do it in school.

Since the class knows me as a nerd and always asks me to do their shit (which I have only done if I was paid), most foids who couldn't be fucked (they had to get fucked by Chad :fuk: instead) to do their assignment (even though for the worst grade, which would if you are any competent take only about an hour of work), asked me to give them the completed assignment, asked me to send them calculations and completed program file (for free :feelskek:) for the best grade (which took me about 3 hours to complete).

I just kept spamming the video of ICuckzz saying "You are a whore, just admit it" overlayed over a blurry image of one of the papiers in the homework group chat (they had a specific one for homework and such and another one for NTfags and foids to squirm in like maggots they are. I found about that one by peeking at some NTfag's phone at school).

The day comes where we had to turn in our assignments at school for them to be graded, some foids didn't show up and those who did had shittly done assignments for the worst grade. All of them were pissed af at me and them and their cuck orbiters kept calling me a jerk.

It was a good day, I passed that with flying colors, while most of them failed the assignment and had to repeat it the next time we had that class not to fail it

Great job buddy boyo. :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Nice

JFL? More like based.

And yet they're gonna keep saying that since there are more foids than men getting degrees, they're just as smart if not smarter. :feelskek: (Not to even mention that most of them aren't in STEM)

And yet they're gonna keep saying that since there are more foids than men getting degrees, they're just as smart if not smarter. :feelskek: (Not to even mention that most of them aren't in STEM)
Sadly they just suck professor's dick for grades.

Sadly they just suck professor's dick for grades.
Oh yeah. I've heard from friends about professors at our university SIMPing for foids, probably not even getting anything in return. :feelspuke:

Honestly, very impressive, keep it up maybe in the future something like this will happen again. And You'll know what to do :feelsokman:

Brutal gradepill. I know some foids in my school already did that.
most if not all foids do that, some are just better at hiding it. :feelsclown::feelsthink:

Hats off to you, brocel.:feelsYall:

Based this is how you teach normniggers and foids a lesson :feelsdevil:

excellent work, the private chat also reminds me of how things used to be back then, people were obsessed with talking behind others back

tho in my experience when something like this happened the professor would just "grade on a curve" and bring all of the morons very close to my grade anyway :feelsseriously:

tho in my experience when something like this happened the professor would just "grade on a curve" and bring all of the morons very close to my grade anyway :feelsseriously:
good thing this professor enforces a strict meritocracy

@Abominationcel you are 6'5-6'6, instead of wasting your life typing on obscure sites like this why dont you fuck prime stacies? this just screams volcel

you are 6'5-6'6, instead of wasting your life typing on obscure sites like this why dont you fuck prime stacies? this just screams volcel
screams copium

Well Played, lifefuel

Based stories are my favorite type of posts