Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I personally want being a whore to be a crime to the point of death sentences worldwide.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I personally want being a whore to be a crime to the point of death sentences worldwide and while I’m not an extremist, I just feel this is really the only way into making women not be degenerates or at least more would hide their degeneracy so you wouldn’t have to hear about it and if you did know a woman is a whore while a law like this exists you could just say ‘Hey, you pleasured other men, so what about my pleasure? I feel left out and I will snitch on you if you don’t pleasure me too’ so yeah, I’m all for this law just because it’s really the only way at this point.

Some of you already know my belief, if you’re a slut, either be a slut for everyone or don’t be one at all.

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia exists bro.

You trying to become IT superstar ?

I already am at this point, dude. XD
you're making this kind of threads deliberately, you are absolutely obsessed with IT's attention. Faggot.