Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I perfer western neighbours to muslim neighbours tbh.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Seriously i fucking hate Muslim neighbours so fucking much or neighborhoods so damn much usually once the neighbourhood gets big enough their like the fucking jehova cultists spreading their fucking doctrine around annoying as fuck tbh.

I also don't like being surrounded by other peoples culture i've never literally experienced and am not accustomed to tbh I love western culture ded serious tbh fuck anywhere i love this place my biggest shame is being put in the wrong body tbh and in so doing being born a curry subhuman.

Legit what is possible here is what makes me love this place the people here are not crazy is what i am saying i perfer western culture tbh

just say white people man.

Western culture is literal degeneracy though

OP's neighbours when he tries to get a Sunday nap

I would jump head first into it if i could

Fuck these types of neighbours
Most of my neighbors are arabs, they're not nearly as bad as the fucking somalians, holy fuck I despise them, 7-8 kids running 24/7 above me, I want to slit their throats

Most of my neighbors are arabs, they're not nearly as bad as the fucking somalians, holy fuck I despise them, 7-8 kids running 24/7 above me, I want to slit their throats

Fucking brutal tbh i perfer either western jewish or indian neighbours ones that aren't bat shit insane

What country are you from?

good for you i guess

Bangladesh ethincally tbh
I would've understood if you would live in a European country but you live in ethnic
land. What makes Muslim neighbours worse to other ethnic groups? Are they more aggressive?

I had to live next to Indians and fuck it was horrible. Their kids would scream in the street and when they cooked they opened the windows, the scent was disgusting.

I live next to a mosque, you can imagine what my neighbors are like.

i just prefer white people over the all, eventually curries coz they mostly friendly

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:somalians

OP is a certified cuck. I wish all my neighbors were Islamic.

i prefer not having neighbors or some that dont bother you because your houses are too far apart

I dont even know my neighbors, I barely see them.

Everyone wants to live around affluent white people, nobody wants to live around:
  • Blacks
  • Muslims
  • Poor subhuman tier whites (In the UK chavs, in the US rednecks)
Its just too much drama. Some muslims have moved in near me, and literally everyone is starting to panic sell their houses. Its just one family, but last weekend they had like 30 muslims out in the front communal area. They are like cockroaches. Nobody wants to be beheaded after coming home from wageslaving, or to find out their daughter (or even son) was gangraped by the Muslim children.

I live next to a mosque, you can imagine what my neighbors are like.

Oh god share the rope kill me know tbh
OP is a certified cuck. I wish all my neighbors were Islamic.

Right desert cultists coming to you house at random prostaltaizing most your neighbours looking like subhumans and abuse being heard from a mile away that's just something any sane person wants to here
You live in the UK though right ?

Yes i do however in a muslim area it's ogre tbh
Everyone wants to live around affluent white people, nobody wants to live around:
  • Blacks
  • Muslims
  • Poor subhuman tier whites (In the UK chavs, in the US rednecks)
Its just too much drama. Some muslims have moved in near me, and literally everyone is starting to panic sell their houses. Its just one family, but last weekend they had like 30 muslims out in the front communal area. They are like cockroaches. Nobody wants to be beheaded after coming home from wageslaving, or to find out their daughter (or even son) was gangraped by the Muslim children.

Look at what the desert cultists did to my country tbh their not human

Seriously i fucking hate Muslim neighbours so fucking much or neighborhoods so damn much usually once the neighbourhood gets big enough their like the fucking jehova cultists spreading their fucking doctrine around annoying as fuck tbh.

I also don't like being surrounded by other peoples culture i've never literally experienced and am not accustomed to tbh I love western culture ded serious tbh fuck anywhere i love this place my biggest shame is being put in the wrong body tbh and in so doing being born a curry subhuman.

Legit what is possible here is what makes me love this place the people here are not crazy is what i am saying i perfer western culture tbh
I feel you. I was raised as a Muslim (i'm not anymore) life was pretty shit for me because of that damn religion.

I don't care about my neighbours as long as they don't party or listen to loud music

I don't leave the house so I don't give a fuck

I prefer no neighbors

Right desert cultists coming to you house at random prostaltaizing most your neighbours looking like subhumans and abuse being heard from a mile away that's just something any sane person wants to here
Maybe that happens in a shithole like the US or Bangladesh but it doesn't happen here.