Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I perfect time period for an incel.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
I think the best historical period that would be perfect for me is the 17th century, and I would choose to be a pirate.

Pirates of the Caribbean was my favorite franchise, and I loved how the crew of the ship kept ducking out that they didn't want to see any women on the ship because it was a bad sign.

Just imagine, chillin' with the boys in the ocean, stealing food and gold from others, banging regular women and hookers on Tortuga. That sounds so good.
Don't need a degree or other shit in that time, a sigma Captain simply hires you for some simple jobs at the ship and that's it.

Obviously, I'd end up getting hanged or killed in a fight later on. But at least I'm sure I wouldn't have died a virgin. Fuck this time and fuck this depressive and zombified modern society.

men-of-the-jolly-roger-ron-embleton.jpg

id prefer being born upper middle class and white in the mid 50s

Best time is when humans started walking the earth so you can kill them all and end humanity.

Being a soldier during one of the major wars (ww1 or ww2) seems better, most men would be dead meaning more desperate women for you to marry and reproduce with.

i prefer to be recruited by nwo kikes and put into a management position over drones where I can use the hot womens pussys and creampie

Being a soldier during one of the major wars (ww1 or ww2) seems better, most men would be dead meaning more desperate women for you to marry and reproduce with.
Now that's actually based

Post ww2 Germany, 30 percent of men lost to the war so men were less common than women. Men had options in that time and place in the world.

id prefer being born upper middle class and white in the mid 50s
Thats boring, if you want to be rich, then you can dream about being born to some celebrity/businessman/oligarch in our age

Thats boring, if you want to be rich, then you can dream about being born to some celebrity/businessman/oligarch in our age
not about wealth the most it's about quality of life and state of society

not about wealth the most it's about quality of life and state of society
Wealth = quality of life nowadays, some oligarch can buy himself virtually everything

not a non degenerate society
Oligarch doesnt need to indulge in society much, and he got vastly different society - rich folk tend to keep to themselves

But, you are right too.. i just dont think that oligarch would care about society