Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR i peed on my wall

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i was peeing in a bottle because there are cockroachs in the bathroom and my overprotective parents made me a pussy so i started to pee in the bottle and then my hands started to shake and i ended up peeing on the wall

did you clean it

just pee out the window bro .
Bonus points if you hit random people .

RIP I hate when shit like that happens. I once did something similar in my car once.

Your parents should do something about the cockraoches in the bathroom tbh

theres soap in the bathroom and cant go there

i was the cockroach in the bathroom i apologize for the inconvenience but we will be staying there for a while

what the fuck man why didnt you or your parents get rid of the cockroaches

You're probably a fakecel, if you never peed at your wall ngl.

Used to piss in bottles while trucking. Would have incredible collections. Well aged like a fine wine and would mark whatever territory i pour it on effectively. One time when my codriver was at the wheel we hit a rough part of road and all my piss spilled on their bunk bed. There was arguing that day.

Can I drink some?

Clean your bathroom!

Then get some "diatomaceous earth" and sprinkle that everywhere! No more roaches!

These kind of posts are the highlight of the day.

Just drink it theory, free water.

Step 1. Get an anti insect spray from your house (if there’s none ask your parents for it or just leave your house to go buy it should take less than 15 minutes)

Step 2. Open the bathroom door and kill all cockroaches and whatever else you find there, then put down the spray on top of the sink in case you need it again later.

Step 3. Get soap and a cloth from the kitchen or the pantry, clean your wall, your room and your bathroom. Then wash the cloth and put everything away in its place.

Step 4. Resume your LDARing in a clean environment

yucky. i'm the opposite i obsessively clean everything. pee, blood etc make me feel sick just looking at them

This thread is great.
Used to piss in bottles while trucking. Would have incredible collections. Well aged like a fine wine and would mark whatever territory i pour it on effectively. One time when my codriver was at the wheel we hit a rough part of road and all my piss spilled on their bunk bed. There was arguing that day.
Legit wheezed and dropped my phone because I unexpectedly laughed at "while trucking"