Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I peaked in primary school

2023_dutchcel

2023_dutchcel

Greycel
You always hear about people who ‘peaked in high school’ or something and just stayed in their hometown and did nothing with their lives. Well, I am pretty sure I peaked in primary school. At least I think it’s primary school, I’m not sure how education works in other countries but I mean the school you are in between ages 4-11. These were deadass my best years.

We lived in a house back then which had a really big garden with a small patch of forest. This was always really fun to play in as a kid, and I would often invite my classmates over to play outside here. Because of this I became friends with a lot of guys and I was honestly pretty popular. Some days I would have multiple kids come up to me to ask to play at my place that afternoon. By the last year of primary school I had basically befriended the entire class (except most foids, hormones weren’t running through me yet so I never bothered).

But then I went to high school (or the place you stay from like 12-18). Basically none of my primary school friends went to the same high school as me, so I had to make new friends. But at this point the girls and boys start socializing with each other and I struggled a lot with this, I developed bad social anxiety I had a few guy friends (call me fakecel for this) but honestly never interacted with the foids in class. I am now in college with hopeless looks and hopeless social skills and very few friends. I truly think I was at my happiest in primary school and I will never be as happy as I was back then.

Knowing I will never experience being a child again adds to my depression. The thing that makes adulthood fun is sex and romance but since those are non-existent in my life currently, I am only experiencing the bad sides of being an adult.

Get this NT faggot off here. Rich faggots are volcels @Zer0/∞

I was mute all throughout school and had no friends and the neighborhood girls always went after my white brother.

I peaked in my fathers balls.

truecels never peaked :feelsrope:

Less responsibilities, you don't think about sex/relationships, and you have fun as a kid.

Yep, I miss those times.

Most incels don't have your kind of social life.

Your social life mogs me and everyone's here.

Get this NT faggot off here. Rich faggots are volcels @Zer0/∞

I was mute all throughout school and had no friends and the neighborhood girls always went after my white brother.
Somehow ended up here same as you…

Childhood was a nice time for me too. It felt like it would never end and I still can't fully believe it's all over. And yeah now here I am as an adult really not sure what to do.

I probably peaked at 17 tbh.

It definitely can be much harder to be happier as an adult as you have to put it all together yourself.

I peaked after school after I looksmaxxed but it was too late since I left school

I "peaked" in middle school for 1 and 1/2 years. I didn't speak at all (because autistic) and was 3/10 but basically jestermaxxed because of not speaking. Some of the male kids found it interesting i didn't talk and befriended me but they were more like acquaintances as we never hung out or talked after school. I am surprised looking back that i didn't get bullied by them but i guess i got very lucky. The foids treated me as a retard unsurprisingly, three of them would come to the library and read out some special ed books to me.

This was all gone once i moved school, not speaking meant i didn't develop socially so i was even more behind socially on top of being non NT. So when high school started i was friendless and it remained that way until the end.

as a zygote with defective genes for autism, ADD etc. implanted into the uterus of a 3rd world foid married to a wage-slave,

my life was over before my mother even knew she was pregnant.

I never had a chance of having a normal life, be NT and do things normies do, like having circles of friends that later grows into a networking for his business life, going to parties, "accidentally" impregnating their high-school sweetheart etc.

It never began for me.

Last edited:
idk if i "peaked" but i remember my childhood with a lot of nostalgy, truly happy times when everything looked so bright and i enjoyed every day :feelscry:

I remember it was cool to pull your pants all the way down in the bathroom and piss 10' from the urinal

I think I peaked in first grade :feelshehe:

I peaked when I mogged every sperm in the first race