Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I passed my driving test and now I wanna buy a vehicle I can live in by myself

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Because it is infinite times better to be by yourself, but in peace in a beautiful landscape, compared to being lonely but with other people around (like loud annoying foids and chads or my family).

I will bring buy solar panel to charge my phone and laptop, and enjoy my solitude with a scenic view.
I don't mind if the vehicle is small (like a Smart), but I want to be able to lower the seats completely so I can lay all flat and not just a bit or my back is gonna die after two nights.
I don't want to spend much more than 550 bucks a month for leasing and insurance and gas either, because that's how much I spend a month for my train ticket and my shitty room.

thoughts everybody?

No just use a bicycle

I basically live in my car 60 percent of the day. It sucks and ur back will hurt.
yeah but can't you actually make a 6 ft or so flat space and put something soft to lay on?
or do you work as a delivery guy or sth?

Tfw I don’t have a car anymore

yeah but can't you actually make a 6 ft or so flat space and put something soft to lay on?
or do you work as a delivery guy or sth?
u can prob do that in a big van but then parking is a pain in the ass and no i just sit in my car for peace and smoke lots

@LastGerman can u believe this fucking brag?

mogs me into suicide

anyway, buy a RWD Coupé with 3 digit HP

Just buy a RV and hook it up with solar panels.

The just live on your bicycle pill.
Ive dun that b4.

Better than a car in many ways... If you can drive there, so can the cops, forest rangers, etc

good luck with your homelessness goals of 2021 op

If you are going to live in a vehicle at least get a van. Go check out Cheap RV Living YouTube channel. Lots of examples of people living in vehicles in various setups.

@LastGerman thoughts?

Ive dun that b4.

Better than a car in many ways... If you can drive there, so can the cops, forest rangers, etc
How do you live on a bike?

I don't know shit about cars but I'd buy a Volkswagen van for comfort and to praise uncle Adolf.

would you rather have a girl living there with you who has the same profession / studies like you and could help you out, or you dont mind if she is a kindergarten teacher on zoom (completely useless for you intelectually but loves you and good for sex)

but im daydreaming again, i dont mind living there by myself, still much better than living lonely in my hometown
apparently there's a fair share of people with online jobs doing it
I used to watch a coule of italian ones

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gy_QEci_w4

Because it is infinite times better to be by yourself, but in peace in a beautiful landscape, compared to being lonely but with other people around (like loud annoying foids and chads or my family).

I will bring buy solar panel to charge my phone and laptop, and enjoy my solitude with a scenic view.
I don't mind if the vehicle is small (like a Smart), but I want to be able to lower the seats completely so I can lay all flat and not just a bit or my back is gonna die after two nights.
I don't want to spend much more than 550 bucks a month for leasing and insurance and gas either, because that's how much I spend a month for my train ticket and my shitty room.

thoughts everybody?
Congratulations to passing your test, very based.

limited PC/internet? pass

Ive dun that b4.

Forest rangers? Ha, never have caught me before.
If you are going to live in a vehicle at least get a van. Go check out Cheap RV Living YouTube channel. Lots of examples of people living in vehicles in various setups.
Good advice.

my test is next week tbh

How do you live on a bike?
With a trailer, and/or, a good cargo rack system and panniers. I suggest Blackburn racks because you can overload them. (75# instead of ONLY 50#, for the rear rack...) It also helps to have a "touring" bike frame. They are longer and have front eyelets for front cargo racks.

Simply ride past the hundreds of other camper bums and carve out a nice spot in the woods that's invisible to the road. Be sure to only make tiny reflector fires for cooking. And then ONLY during times of high winds or dusk or dawn. (So the fire/smoke doesn't give away your position)

It's easy. Once your camp is set up, your now lightened bike can get you into (a resort) town to get some kind of job.

With a trailer, and/or, a good cargo rack system and panniers. I suggest Blackburn racks because you can overload them. (75# instead of ONLY 50#, for the rear rack...) It also helps to have a "touring" bike frame. They are longer and have front eyelets for front cargo racks.

Simply ride past the hundreds of other camper bums and carve out a nice spot in the woods that's invisible to the road. Be sure to only make tiny reflector fires for cooking. And then ONLY during times of high winds or dusk or dawn. (So the fire/smoke doesn't give away your position)

It's easy. Once your camp is set up, your now lightened bike can get you into (a resort) town to get some kind of job.
That is actually quite smart, what period of time would you spend on the bike, so how long?

That is actually quite smart, what period of time would you spend on the bike, so how long?
What do you mean? Duration of the ride out of town, or amount of time setting the bike up for cargo?

What do you mean? Duration of the ride out of town, or amount of time setting the bike up for cargo?
Like are you only doing this for one night at a time, or several?

You know if its a car you want to live in and not a van - depending on where you are you might be able to find a ragged up old Toyota Prius from the early to mid 2000's for sale second hand. Those have a fairly large battery in them you can run utilities and the climate control off and the engine will fire up automatically to top the battery back up. I have seen a bunch of guys on YouTube doing "car life" in their Prius and I think if you take the back seats out you can make a platform in their place and lie down flat in the back of one if you push the drivers seat all the way forward when you're in the back.

Maybe its more than you want to pay but the Prius is a very well made car - Toyota suspension parts are very good. The electronics in them are very well made. Prior to 2007 I think they were fitted with the 1ZZ-FE engine and since then they use the 2ZR-FE engine which was better in that it was more refined and they don't burn a drop of oil like the earlier ones did. There is probably a fair amount of parts for them in the scrapyard at this point - the only problem I bet the hybrid battery pack probably costs around $1000 for a replacement.

Major driverlicensepill alert