Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I overheard my gymcel dad talking to me after he got off the indoor stationary bicycle.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
"All my brothers are tall and not me, it's not fair".

What would any of you feel if you heard your dad say this?
He's 5'6.
All he does is be a normie and never look at the actual reality of what is happening.
Nothing more htan someone who is insecure who is trying to block it out. I like perfectionism but not in a lazy sense which only comes once every full moon, and yet he labors under the behalf of it.
All epople who are insecure should not be normies, and should look at the underlying mechanics of these things.
He basically whispered this and didn't want to fully say it outloud hence the modifier "overheard" I used.

Had he not have been born when he did, you wouldn't have been born.

He should have OttomanSultanmaxxed against his brothers.

Better than rotting or coming here tbh

You overheard your dad talking to you? I don't know what you're trying to say with your posts :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You overheard your dad talking to you? I don't know what you're trying to say with your posts :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Look at the last part of my post.
I overheard him because he didn't want to completely say it out loud and he wasn't looking at me when he said it. He has autism and I think he doesn't completely gauge the conventions of looking at people in the face. You have to really push it with him trying to affect value on another person for him to do that.
So basically he wanted to get it out even though he's so tight lipped about everything.
Me? I love to work out. I like the feeling.

So far though it shows none of you grasp the fact that he wants to do it not for "health and fitness" but to bolster masculine value if he's feeling shame in comparing himself to his brothers.

Every man knows the truth , the problem is the bluepill or that pride that all men under chad think they have. If all men were more honest about how really they look and how women and society worship tall men , handsome men, etc. All men will have the mindset of a blackpilled incel, But the truth hurts and people is coward.