Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I overheard a fat SJW bitch complain that tall white men are targets of harassment by short ethnic men

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Yeah-- this bitch looked like one of them blue haired BLM bitches, and she was complaining/worrying about how tall white men don't have it too good, because they always have to duck thru doors, are mildly uncomfortable in flights, and sometimes short ethnic men harass them by not giving them special accommodations, or treat them coldly.

She was complaining that random ugly insecure ethnic men randomly want to pick fights with tall white men. Apparently real life is like prison, and everyone wants to pick on the big guy to prove themselves, and that tall white men are also often subject to sexual harassment from gropey women feeling entitled to their tall white bodies :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
How could she say this so openly isn't she afraid of backlash?

Thats a strange thing for a toilet to rant about

Thats a strange thing for a toilet to rant about
it's because I think she used to date Chad before she hit the wall and dumped her ass, so these are the stories she remembered about the inconveniences Chad had while she was his gloryhole

Yeah, tall white men are bullied by short ethnics, obviously

spongebobmeme.jpg

Tall white men only really get harassed on incel forums kek

feminist women believe in the human and ethnic people rights just to save ethnic women from ethnic men.
if they were able to, they will make immigration to the west female only and take all ethnic females from the third world

This is actually a real problem. It reminds me how rich people are constantly bullied by poor people in a similar manner, and are the real victims of life.

Why don’t they go back to Europe then

feminist women believe in the human and ethnic people rights just to save ethnic women from ethnic men.
if they were able to, they will make immigration to the west female only and take all ethnic females from the third world

I wouldn't care if short ethnics were holocausting tall crackers

I Dont Care Deal With It GIF

she was talking to her ethnic friend who may be some kind of non binary
Ah ok. It's not that bad for most tall white men.

But I can understand why she was being defensive against a non binary. Most non binaries hate white men, because they believe white men have all the privilege and are evil. The just sucked down too much anti-white men propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back