Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I overheard a couple of ricecels talking about their "tough" exam today

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I was at the gym and I happened to listen in on these ricecels talking about their tough exam and how only a couple people pass and blah blah. I assume their studymaxxing.

Oh sweet summer children, you've been fed by your tigermoms that you just have to study hard and things will work out for you. But your face is 3/10. Your skinny and have no frame. You're a manlet. You're living in the west. It's over for you. You don't have a girlfriend. You work so hard. If you manage to betabuxx, she's already getting slammed by Chad at this time. It's already over, it's been over. Soon I'm gonna find you posting here like us. So innocent, so sweet. I almost shed a tear. It's already over, and you don't even realize it yet.

Sad!

i pass all exams with ease

At least those chinks will have lots of cash to buy vidyas

i pass all exams with ease
teach me, master

srs though, how? I have literally zero motivation... I have two more exams this semester and fuck me if I will pass them. And I keep procrastinating

teach me, master

srs though, how? I have literally zero motivation... I have two more exams this semester and fuck me if I will pass them. And I keep procrastinating
just write more than you read and teaching the material to someone else helps

They NTmog me massively

It's crazy to be a rice born in the west. Your female looksmatch is living it up, while you beta max.

On the other hand, I've noticed FOB rice tend to do ok in the dating market as they exist in their own little bubble and date within their circles quite easily. FOB noodlewhores compared to their ABC counterparts are less influenced by western media and perception of attractiveness.

It's crazy to be a rice born in the west. Your female looksmatch is living it up, while you beta max.

On the other hand, I've noticed FOB rice tend to do ok in the dating market as they exist in their own little bubble and date within their circles quite easily. FOB noodlewhores compared to their ABC counterparts are less influenced by western media and perception of attractiveness.

Can confirm. There are a lot of international ricecel students who manage to land land dates with fob noodles at my university.

i wish i was a wagecuck atleast but im hardcore autistic so im atleast trying to get basic income from government
in 4 hours i have to convince some normie that im too retarded too work :feelshaha::feelstastyman::feelswow::feelsohgod: wish me luck boyos

The West is not for ricecels. We should move back and build our own countries. The white man has destroyed his own civilisation, and we must stand by ours.

ricecels are coping with studying and their only cope. i feel bad for them ngl

Ricecels are the original studymaxxers.

The bluepill is a pathway to many abilities, some consider to be unnatural
tumblr_nzswb6V6T11trsn9io6_r1_250.gif

at least ricecels have nice countries they can go back to