Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I outta slit this fuckers throat (JFL)

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Screenshot 20220930 1607542

@3movs I got u bro. You can always count on me to have your back.

IT proving they are bullies part. 16667368237 (hello IT)

None of them can say these words to my face. It would be their last words :feelsthink:

Why give them attention? that's what they want.

Never understood users here. Why even lurk on that forum or even screenshot. To me they don’t exist and never will

Words of reddit retards can't hurts us, they don't have balls or a backbone, today they downvoted me over 30 times for saying that women choose bad guys.

Never understood users here. Why even lurk on that forum or even screenshot. To me they don’t exist and never will
Because these users themselves are attention whores and they are hoping for a back and forth and to be posted on IncelTear.

I used to go there and actually post for the sake of arguing points. I even got some to agree with me a bit on some points, then I got banned lol.

After a while there was no point in mentioning the forum anymore because they don't want a discourse.