Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ordered a Bike frame today with autismbux

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I'm gonna build it up with SRAM force groupset.

Weighs 900g. Carbon fibre.

Tideace-carbon-fiber-bicycle-frame-road-bike-frame-carbon-super-carbon-light-weight-racing-road-frameset.jpg

Might as well enjoy the countryside rather than sit around all day ldar.

Nice. I used to have a bike but the tires deflated and i couldnt get them replaced

Nice. I used to have a bike but the tires deflated and i couldnt get them replaced

I do all my home bike mechanics. I got a certificate (cytech qualified). I'm a qualified cycle mechanic but couldn't get a job in a bike shop.

If people don't hire me, then why the hell shouldn't I milk autismbux?

Carbon fiber? Sounds very expensive.

I do all my home bike mechanics. I got a certificate (cytech qualified). I'm a qualified cycle mechanic but couldn't get a job in a bike shop.

If people don't hire me, then why the hell shouldn't I milk autismbux?
How is your new bike?

I too do all my own repairs... Got all the tools and whatnot. No "certification" whatever paperwork... No need. Shits easy.

I prefer steel frame bikes. CroMo ftw!
Bike shops never last long in our state of fatasses.

How is your new bike?

I too do all my own repairs... Got all the tools and whatnot. No "certification" whatever paperwork... No need. Shits easy.

I prefer steel frame bikes. CroMo ftw!
Bike shops never last long in our state of fatasses.

It's great even though I only done 45 miles so far. 7.5kg all up and I got some super light (1.3kg pair) alloy rimmed wheels for $150 off AliExpress. AliExpress is pretty cool for bike components tbh = half the cost over high street retail for the same item.

I save a ton by being my own mechanic. Took me just 1hr to build the whole bike up and another 10 minutes adjusting the deralieurs then it went on its madien voyage. Cromo has it perks but not as quick or light as carbon.

my steel bike is Reynolds 653 which is a nice tubeset, but the groupset (old Shimano 1990's era RSX & 105 mix) is poopey compared to modern day Shimano 105.

It's great even though I only done 45 miles so far. 7.5kg all up and I got some super light (1.3kg pair) alloy rimmed wheels for $150 off AliExpress. AliExpress is pretty cool for bike components tbh = half the cost over high street retail for the same item.

I save a ton by being my own mechanic. Took me just 1hr to build the whole bike up and another 10 minutes adjusting the deralieurs then it went on its madien voyage. Cromo has it perks but not as quick or light as carbon.

my steel bike is Reynolds 653 which is a nice tubeset, but the groupset (old Shimano 1990's era RSX & 105 mix) is poopey compared to modern day Shimano 105.
I guess im old fashioned. My bikes are all freaking tanks. I have a easy racer style recumbent! It's cozy.

I remember when carbon fibre and aluminum was new and "snappy."

Good tip about that alixexpress...

Due to all the holocough shit as well as living in the woods, i stocked up on fragile parts... Tires tubes cables brake pads... I'm set for several years of riding.

I don't give a shit how many posts I have. I was inactive for months on this site.

I'd just thought this thread would be a good alternative topic. Cycling It's a hobby that fits loners and misfits = the cookie cutter incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back