Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I opened up to my GF, she dumped me"

and they say men should be more emotional and show feelings but then make fun of men when they actually do
They're lying. They're fooling you. Don't care about what foids say, look what they do. Don't trust liars who search your vulnerabilities.

Sad but not really surprising.

Except for anger and its tertiary components: jealously, envy, and sadism. Otherwise known as "confidence."

These Dark Triad traits make le empathetic gender wet.

no, not jelousy or envy. not even anger. just sadism.

Proof foids don't feel love. They literally are disgusted and turned off by their supposed partner showing his humanity.

Proof foids don't feel love. They literally are disgusted and turned off by their supposed partner showing his humanity.
They Will betray you the second you Leave for Battlefield to defend your zog infested turbo niggered Cuntry of zealous traitors against your fellow men!!!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Would you rather share your feelings with a bear or a woman?

Seems fake and low effort tbh
I thought so too. But stories like this are common even if this one is fake.

ask any man about this subject and they will say the same answer: "dont share your feelings with ur woman, you will regret it"

Last edited:
I thought so too. But stories like this are common even if this one is fake.

ask any man about this subject and they will say the same answer: "dont share your feelings with ur woman, you will regret it"
Don't share anything with women. Anyone with experience knows this. Even your Mum or sister will tell them to other people and betray your confidence. Women have no concept of privacy or loyalty. eg. my Mum told a therapist I was seeing humiliating stuff and ruined any possibility of me finding that process helpful.

It sad you can't show any emotions even if someone who you were close to or pet died or something bad happened to you if you cry you are thrown away into the trash for not being manly. I bet these bitches would cry over spilt milk but the moment a man does its worse. Dumbass double standards.

They Will betray you the second you Leave for Battlefield to defend your zog infested turbo niggered Cuntry of zealous traitors against your fellow men!!!