Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "I opened up to my GF, she dumped me"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/1dk2d01/i_opened_up_to_my_gf_she_dumped_me/

Le empathetic gender strikes again.

Men are supposed to be nothing more than emotionless providers, not due to "muh patriarchy," but because of wymyn's own expectations (dictated by countless generations of being raped by psychopathic Chad nomads).

If anything, feminism has sought to take away the only emotion men were traditionally allowed to have: anger.

Last edited:
can't spell empathetic, without pathetic.

That was a week ago now, and a few hours ago a mutual friend told me she said she broke up with me because. "Seeing him cry was such a turn off." And "She didn't know I was weak." Apparently her and her girl friends were all taking the piss out of me

and they say men should be more emotional and show feelings but then make fun of men when they actually do

she's riding chad dick as we speak

And that's what happens when you're naive about female nature

"MEN SHOULD SHOW THEIR FEELINGS"

and they say men should be more emotional and show feelings but then make fun of men when they actually do
Women project the rationalizations that they make for their own bitching onto men.

But if men actually follow this advice and display their neuroticism, then women just become disgusted.

It's a good example of the saying, "the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing." Or rather, the left side of the brain doesn't know what the right side of the brain is doing (left side of the brain = logical; right side of the brain = emotional) :feelsthink:

Last edited:
Never EVER show your emotions to women.... NEVERRRRR.

It's over for him.

Never EVER show your emotions to women.... NEVERRRRR.
Except for anger and its tertiary components: jealously, envy, and sadism. Otherwise known as "confidence."

These Dark Triad traits make le empathetic gender wet.

Last edited:
Except for anger and its tertiary components: jealously, envy, and sadism. Otherwise known as "confidence."

okay well then dont cry when he beats you.

I don't even have to read it.

Cukkit only has 2 possible relationship advice answers:

1) yOu dOdGeD a BuLLeT. :feelstastyman:

or

2) Leave him/Break up with him. :feelsdevil:

Real life -- the primogenitor and destroyer of dreams. Like a parent who kills their children.

this is why you cant trust dudes who get a lot of girls or girls like them a lot. they all possess these traits.

Reminder that women are most likely to be murdered by someone they know, while for men it’s a stranger.
How could this possibly be…

this is why you cant trust dudes who get a lot of girls or girls like them a lot. they all possess these traits.
>Just socialcirclemaxx bro, psychopathic Chad and his circle of gangsters are the only friends worth having :feelstastyman:

Reminder that women are most likely to be murdered by someone they know, while for men it’s a stranger.
How could this possibly be…
It's funny how feminists typically reference this fact in order to make men look bad.

When women have the agency to establish their own associations in this soyciety.

Women are MUCH more often murdered by their elective "boyfriends" or "husbands" than they are by a genetically-related male member of their family.

It's not le patriarchy (the male-dominated familial relations that they're forced into) which is killing them, but their own "liberated" mating choices.

Serial killings of women became huge precisely after the sexual revolution (and the concomitant disintegration of patriarchal social structures, like close-knit families and communities).

Last edited:

Only if Chad, if sub-8 then you're a monster :D

Only if Chad, if sub-8 then you're a monster :D
Women will still lust over uggos who commit mass-murders or serial killings.

But if they were to spend any real time with these uggos, then they would definitely get "le ick" after not too long and leave :lul:

Regardless: all else being equal, being a psychopath is a statusmaxx

Last edited:
It's not le patriarchy (the male-dominated familial relations that they're forced into) which is killing them, but their own mating choices.
However we live in 2024 where women are immune to accountability and men earn less sympathy than dogs.

However we live in 2024 where women are immune to accountability and men earn less sympathy than dogs.
Western women eat their cake and have it too, and boy are they fat because of it :feelshaha:

”That was a week ago now, and a few hours ago a mutual friend told me she said she broke up with me because. "Seeing him cry was such a turn off." And "She didn't know I was weak." Apparently her and her girl friends were all taking the piss out of me.”

And the comments:

”You dodged a bullet brother, you don’t want a gf/wife like this in the future. You should seek a gf/wife that support you through tough times and you do that back for her when she needs it.”
-Those women do not exist..
And dodged a bullet? Maybe it was his only chance of having a girlfriend jfl.

”Just fyi, all girls claim that men crying is okay. Like all of them pretend they’re okay with it. You won’t know until you cry, in which case 99% of women will react like ops girl did”

”Yeah I will not do this mistake again. I got chronically ill which makes me dizzy and less energetic and obviously discussed it a lot with my SO of 15 years. She cheated with the first coworker she could find and she almost proudly told me so. We had a 1,5 year old kid.
Instead of being seemingly able to have empathy or motivation to work things out, she officially started dating her new partner during the discussion where I broke up with her, where I was the third priority after her boyfriend and her boss. Why was her boss involved? To be her emotional support animal and tell her that if I didn't want to fuck her boyfriend up, I didn't truly love her. ”

Emphatic gender amirite :feelsgah:

Yeah, you may never talk about your emotions (unless they are "I express how much I love you" to your girlfriend) to any woman. Even if you are not in a relationship with them, they will just use it as ammunition to backstab.

Emphatic gender amirite :feelsgah:
The biggest motivator for the antisocial behavior of men is women's own mating choices. Or rather, their ability to make their own mating choices.

All these Redditors who had to learn female nature "the hard way" have developed worse personaliteehees for it, but personaliteeehees which are nonetheless more compatible with women's evolutionary preferences.

Both should get destroyed

The biggest motivator for the antisocial behavior of men is women's own mating choices. Or rather, their ability to make their own mating choices.

All these Redditors who had to learn female nature "the hard way" have developed worse personaliteehees for it, but personaliteeehees which are nonetheless more compatible with women's evolutionary preferences.
True. You got to have a good face and be violent and disrespectful to get kids, especially to women as instead of divorcing and cheating on you, they always come back if youre violent and a chad.

The comments of that thread is so brutal, Im screenshoting the comments. God damn, so many men that got divorced just by being nice, respectful or showing emotions.

What does the cucks of IncelTear have to say about this?

“Empathy”, “opening up”, “mental health“, “talking about your feelings” and “therapy” is a meme. Controlled doses of opioids >>>>>. People don’t like or care about other people. They like how they make them FEEL. And you can replicate that with chemicals

When a sub5 betacel opens up, it signals weakness, insecurity and instability to the foid. And that goes against everything she’s primally attracted to. So he gets shitted on.

Last edited:
“Empathy”, “opening up”, “mental health“, “talking about your feelings” and “therapy” is a meme. Controlled doses of opioids >>>>>. People don’t like or care about other people. They like how they make them FEEL. And you can replicate that with chemicals

When a sub5 betacel opens up, it signals weakness, insecurity and instability to the foid. And that goes against everything she’s primally attracted to. So he gets shitted on.
:bigbrain:

Normies describe this kind of dynamic with euphemized drivel like "a mutating modern world with changing gender roles and expectations" :soy::foidSoy: when it's just a mockery of men all around. And muh masculiniteh. I hate this word because of how it's coated with bullshit now.

Average femoid behavior.

You never seem to hear the opposite, that a guy dumps his girlfriend because she has a tough patch in her life. But you seem to hear it this way veeeeery often that its disturbing.

Empathy gap between the genders much?

Average femoid behavior.

You never seem to hear the opposite, that a guy dumps his girlfriend because she has a tough patch in her life.
There's some fake stats being passed around by foids that say that men leave their wives more often when they get cancer. It got debooonked by @GeckoBus here. They just make up lies and demonize men.

The amount of men this happened to is actually really concerning

Happened to me 12 years ago. First and last time I ever cried in front of a woman. Copers will say I “DoDgEd a BuLlEt”. Are we all dodging bullets like Neo or is this pretty much a universal phenomenon?

:feelskek:

The camp of Indian inmates to feed her boiling excrement.

That is crazy man, holy cow. Holy shit imagine being in love and your girlfriend runs away because you feel bad. I dont even know what to say actually because a lot of girls appear to be like this...which is depressing.

Seems fake and low effort tbh

She got the ick.
Men have to keep up a 24/7 eminence front of stoic confidence. Drop the charade for even a second, and women get the ick.

I love the comments "get a woman who will love you" like this fucker had a choice, like he went to the GF store and browsed the "total bitch" aisle.

I remember first realizing "It's normal and healthy to show your feelings!" was a bait. Major black pill. Lesson learned, though. Never let anyone see the real you.

"Be yourself", my ass.

They are either virtue signalling or inviting us to self-sabotage. Either way, don’t listen to what they say, look at what they do.

All the self improoovement, hitting the gym, leading strict low-carb diets, wasting prime years at school, making sure that CV will not have any openings, stupid careers, expensive cars, clothes, houses and trying to identify with cringe normie shit to get this as a return, a frozen hooker with continuous subscription. Meanwhile chad smokes weed, drinks vodka, throws snus bags on the ceiling and farts on his girlfriends couch while she's at work making money for his protein, drugs and car expenses his girlfriend bought him as present. Foids you cannot cry on while you hug her belong to trash.