Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only want money now

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
this whole soyciety business is retarded, it's just a bunch of monkeys screaming at each other
if I could, I'd literally just fucking sit in my room and meditate or imagine living in a better world cos this one is shit, maybe read a book, go for a walk, get some nicer food or something
being happy is actually easy as shit, BUT it's impossible when you need to rely on the screaming monkeys to get the resources needed for survival, dealing with the monkeys is a sure way to make you a stressed mess, cos you need to cooperate with them to get your resources, utter lunacy
in other words, if it was possible to live an actual secluded life, I only need housing, basic food and obviously drugs (I mean medicaments) as needed (I'm sure living a comfy secluded lifestyle would reduce my risk of many many illnesses), I wouldn't give shit
any luxury is welcome (like I need running water and the place to be clean etc. ), obviously, but I need very little to be happy (I can give up internet and all electronics, no issue), just survive somewhat comfortably without normies around
I thought about monasteries, but they're nothing like this, you're actually around people all the time and need to listen to the boss etc. absolute bullshit (besides, I'm not religious at all, my larping capabilities are limited)
the only real way to get out of this bullshit is getting money
if I won a lottery, all my issues are cured overnight, I don't give a crap about getting friends or a gf anymore, cos I know how unrealistic that is and I'm literally a diagnosed schizoid (schizoid personality disorder, that means you kinda live in your imagination, it's not schizophrenia), so I can just imagine shit and be satisfied with that
@BlkPillPres, pls tell me how to get rich asap, I can't do this shit anymore :feelsaww:

same but lack the skills/will/connections

wait until wef seizes power across the world, they'll give you universal basic income

this whole soyciety business is retarded, it's just a bunch of monkeys screaming at each other
if I could, I'd literally just fucking sit in my room and meditate or imagine living in a better world cos this one is shit, maybe read a book, go for a walk, get some nicer food or something
being happy is actually easy as shit, BUT it's impossible when you need to rely on the screaming monkeys to get the resources needed for survival, dealing with the monkeys is a sure way to make you a stressed mess, cos you need to cooperate with them to get your resources, utter lunacy
in other words, if it was possible to live an actual secluded life, I only need housing, basic food and obviously drugs (I mean medicaments) as needed (I'm sure living a comfy secluded lifestyle would reduce my risk of many many illnesses), I wouldn't give shit
any luxury is welcome (like I need running water and the place to be clean etc. ), obviously, but I need very little to be happy (I can give up internet and all electronics, no issue), just survive somewhat comfortably without normies around
I thought about monasteries, but they're nothing like this, you're actually around people all the time and need to listen to the boss etc. absolute bullshit (besides, I'm not religious at all, my larping capabilities are limited)
if I won a lottery, all my issues are cured overnight, I don't give a crap about getting friends or a gf anymore, cos I know how unrealistic that is and I'm literally a diagnosed schizoid (schizoid personality disorder, that means you kinda live in your imagination, it's not schizophrenia), so I can just imagine shit and be satisfied with that
@BlkPillPres, pls tell me how to get rich asap, I can't do this shit anymore :feelsaww:
Join bloc dude and ill tell you one possible way :panties:

wait until wef seizes power across the world, they'll give you universal basic income
that would be good ngl
idgaf about normies getting enslaved at this point tbh
Join bloc dude and ill tell you one possible way :panties:
inb4 sissy hypno and selling nudes on OnlyFans :shock: I don't trust Discord niggas ngl

that would be good ngl
idgaf about normies getting enslaved at this point tbh

inb4 sissy hypno and selling nudes on OnlyFans :shock: I don't trust Discord niggas ngl
Nothing like that :feelsaww:

that
@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/4/4144.jpg?1635652057 [/UWSL]@BlkPillPres, pls tell me how to get rich asap, I can't do this shit anymore :feelsaww:
He’sa privileged faggot

I hope he dies

I was also thinking about doing the same. I will get food as I will harvest it in small amounts at my lawn and get some dogs maybe. And when I will get old I will kill my self.

I would love to just get a "stable income" that's pennies for you americans, with $400 per month without working 12 hours a day that'll be plenty. But it's night imposible to do

yeah its pretty gay having to contribute to society in some way or another to get resources to do things you actually want to do. i hate it