Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I only visit Incels.co because everyone outside is NPC.

XOR

XOR

Banned
-
And my big fear is that all of you turn out NPC too.

This is the only place when you can openly speak the truth without being censored/gaslighted honestly

My ban warnings say otherwise.
Lmao
At least it's better than mainstream social media and that Chad worship page looksmax.org

My ban warnings say otherwise. :feelstastyman:
Obviously there are rules, but compared to IRL or another online site, it is much more liberal.

same tbh. thought i could freely express my opinions, but i got temp banned for them. very interesting ...

I am just a background character, nothing ever happens in my life.
So basically I'm an NPC in another way...

same tbh. thought i could freely express my opinions, but i got temp banned for them. very interesting ...
For example? It depends a lot on how You want to transmit things.

and nobody goes outside anyway

For example? It depends a lot on how You want to transmit things.
lets say that i have a strong opinion on what women should really be. both physically and mentally

Honestly we are the NPC to chads and Stacy's :feelsrope:. Not the other way around.

Seriously, why there aren't more common blackpill forums (not only about dating dynamics) but in anthropology, politics, culture, economy, etc?

Last edited:
Like I've said before lay up on the ethnic stuff which is what got you temp banned first. I've seen this movie go down before.

lets say that i have a strong opinion on what women should really be. both physically and mentally
I see, you also think that women should only have a dog mentality (literally) and only be cared for, fed and fucked when their owner wants. Each man may be entitled to one of these women, but depending on how he progresses in life, he may have more of these women. is that? if it is not, tell me your thoughts privately.

Only place where I can relate to everyone

I thought this forum valued truth?
Only ethnics themselves are able to get away with making those points. Simply because otherwise — especially if it's personalized — it can be construed as a personal attack or racebaiting.

literally everyone irl is just copies of each other, I can’t relate with anyone

I like .co cos I like the based posts tbh

I try to avoid the matrix

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back