Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I only spend money on food and rent

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't enjoy enjoy shopping. I don't enjoy going to the mall. Honestly these days I just spend money on nothing but food. Meaning, what is the point? Why am I slaving at a miserable job I hate when I only really need 15 hours of work per week instead of 40? I have nothing to look forward to or save up for. It's just pennies rotting in my bank account that have zero meaning or purpose.

I just buy computer parts and snacks with any leftover money. Otherwise it's the same as you really.

Start drinking
full

i only spend money on vidiya and anime figurines

I am still studying but would rather rope than wageslave.

support the infowar

Same situation here. I feel tied to my job to ensure I can pay my bills, but then I don't want to part with my hard-earned money on anything less than essentials: food, rent, utilities.
If I went part-time, assuming I could, I'd likely lose out on health insurance.
There are worse problems to have. I have gone on several trips when I take vacation time where I made dents in my savings.
Gotta juggle the proverbs "A fool and his money are soon parted" and "You can't take it with you once you're dead." :feelscry:

support the infowar
Lol, If you buy intae the shitty products he's selling then can I interest you in some magic beans?

You can always donate some money to me, I assure you they would be well spent.

Good, keep saving money. Consumerism will not bring you happiness, but having a reserve of money can save you from a lot of misery.

Only if my biceps will look like this afterwards:

zKVJ6H9.gif
Yes, you'll have the physic of a prime dolph lundgren and the driving skills of a pre coma Schumacher.

Yes, you'll have the physic of a prime dolph lundgren and the driving skills of a pre coma Schumacher.

The driving part is already enough for me to buy those magic beans.

I don't enjoy enjoy shopping. I don't enjoy going to the mall. Honestly these days I just spend money on nothing but food. Meaning, what is the point? Why am I slaving at a miserable job I hate when I only really need 15 hours of work per week instead of 40? I have nothing to look forward to or save up for. It's just pennies rotting in my bank account that have zero meaning or purpose.

If you have nothing to spend it on, just give me some bro. I'm a poorcel.

So many oldies die and have no one to pass it onto, end up giving all it some Dog's Trust. All that wageslaving just for nothing.

Even if they pass it onto to someone, stacey or chad will just blow it all.

spend it on bathwater