Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I only respect truecels like me.

• Thread starter Kina Hikikomori
  • Start date
Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
I only respect truecels like me. Those who are in denial are like half "normies", I don't care about them.

I only respect truecels like me. Those who are in denial are like half "normies", I don't care about them.
Im a truecel brotha, Rotted since i was 11 come home after work from 15 to 21 now NEET, But hope is still an important aspect to keep away from rope, Been rotting as a wagie and a NEET and in college, Everywhere i go i rot.

Last edited:
Im a truecel brotha, Rotted since i was 11, But hope is still an important aspect to keep away from rope.
I'm going to sleep brocel, it's 5 am here, I was awake all day yesterday and all night. I'm going to put on CHAOS head music to sleep. "Super special."

I'm going to sleep brocel, it's 5 am here, I was awake all day yesterday and all night. I'm going to put on CHAOS head music to sleep. "Super special."
Ok fellow hikkikomori, Stay safe.

You are amongst the highest ranking soldiers in the inceldian empire

You are amongst the highest ranking soldiers in the inceldian empire
Lets not create tier lists, It will just divide the community further.

Lets not create tier lists, It will just divide the community further.
As if it’s not already divided enough. You have men on here who want to kill other men on here for simply petty reasons. If you want division separate the non think men with the high thinking men. Tier lists might be necessary to know who will most likely go rouge for no reason. catch the incorrections!