Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I only look somewhat human right after shower

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Within 1-2 hours my hair and skin start to get greasy. My pores become so big as it you could sow seeds in them. By the end of the day I look like a depressed wretched peasant, kek

Just take a shower theory confirmed?

After shower my eyelashes become more prominent so they hide my subhuman UEE.

See, shower works /s

Within 1-2 hours my hair and skin start to get greasy. My pores become so big as it you could sow seeds in them. By the end of the day I look like a depressed wretched peasant, kek
Atleast you look human M o g s m e

Atleast you look human M o g s m e
SOMEWHAT

Even if I had no problem with skin and hair, I’d have to fix my asymmetry, chin recessed, eye bags, crooked nose, narrow jaw etc to even become a normie, kek

SOMEWHAT

Even if I had no problem with skin and hair, I’d have to fix my asymmetry, chin recessed, eye bags, crooked nose, narrow jaw etc to even become a normie, kek
Good luck, Its over

so just showering works then

Same to me. My pores are much smaller and my skin isnt that oily, at least for a few hours. After that i look subhuman as usual

Same to me. My pores are much smaller and my skin isnt that oily, at least for a few hours. After that i look subhuman as usual
I feel like only 3rd world immigrants have such greasy disgusting skin. Having such skin quality makes me a 2nd class citizen ngl

I feel like only 3rd world immigrants have such greasy disgusting skin. Having such skin quality makes me a 2nd class citizen ngl
From what i can observe, lightskin/brown/black people have way less blackheads and pimples. Or at least they are less visible

I have subhuman tier skin too. I use niacinamide, vitamin C and tretinoin for my skin but it barely does anything. Also AHA BHA. Its over for bad skin cels

I look particularly subhuman at the barber's while I get my (little) hair cut

Havent showered in 1 month ova

subhuman before shower and after shower