Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I only like white people

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I hate most races. I can’t stand nigs, curries or jungle gooks. Although I don’t mind the Japanese only because they’re high iq and still have some traditions. Also because they produce anime

I hate most races. I can’t stand nigs, curries or jungle gooks. Although I don’t mind the Japanese only because they’re high iq and still have some traditions. Also because they produce anime
Ethnic does not matter for me.
The only thing counts is their behavior.
If someone decides to join a religion like islam where kafirs should be killed, then he is a dumbass Sand nigger in my opinion who needs to be purged (in GTA V Online).

But if there is a modern arab man with a conservative mindset but without religion, then he is a good guy.

No hatred for your face

despite my username I don't hate any race of people although I'm certainly no racepill denier either

What race are you

I like all non blacks and hate Blacks

Aren't you black?
Yes
adult swim GIF by The Boondocks

Same, you can't put it into any simpler terms

I hate almost everyone in general

Least transparent BWC enjoyer.

Tbh i have a tangible reason for criticism of all races;
Modern Whites are mostly leftoid soyboys
East Asians are cucked gynocentric bugmen
Niggers are obviously extremely prone to violence, same for the sandnogs
Curries are... well, curries