Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I only know how to be mean and troll people, anyone else like me?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont know how to behave like a normal person, Im basically a tumor human being. My life:

under 10: not really aware

10-13: spent time cheating in video games, wallhacks, aimbots you name it I was a major dick, had tons of fun in MW2 pretending that Im good when I had hacks on the whole time

13-15: spent time trolling people in minecraft, building swastikas on servers, tried building a small scale Auschwitz once JFL, scammed people playing on those prison servers, pretended to be a girl to infiltrate factions and then transfer all of their stuff to me overnight, would apply to be a mod on one account and then give myself shit or punish others unfairly

15-18: mostly just wasted my time participating in 4chan raids, doxxed people, called into radio shows to be racist and homophobic because thats funny, tried to get young kids on twitch to install keyloggers and RATs so we could take their login details and make them panic so they would cry (this was before 2FA)

18-now: this incel crap

Since my uni is mostly online people are joining the official discord server to make friends, but I cant because Im banned for bashing trannies, and its not like I care about trannies, I was just doing it to get a rise out of this one clique

I realize that the reason I cant just join groups like that and make friends is because I have nothing to talk about, when I join a new group my first thoughts are always how to blow it up

Im cancer

:feelsbadman:

Ngl you were pretty based a kid. I wish I could have done all that and more. The only thing I did was teamkill people in video games and be racist towards other people

I am a fucking punchbag for the people. I hope you have a good day not being me.

Ngl you were pretty based a kid. I wish I could have done all that and more

And when you look at that where am I now?

23 and a virgin and Im basically stuck

All that time and nothing to show for it, I realize now it was all to distract myself and make myself feel better

I am not nearly as nice to people on the internet as I am in real life.

No one likes you!

im just like you!

I come across as autistic IRL

People will tell me something to try and make small talk and all I can think is "OK what do I do with that information"

And when you look at that where am I now?

23 and a virgin and Im basically stuck

All that time and nothing to show for it, I realize now it was all to distract myself and make myself feel better
Are you doing bad financially?

I come across as autistic IRL

People will tell me something to try and make small talk and all I can think is "OK what do I do with that information"
I can pretend to talk like normies. But it still comes off as autistic. I mostly stay quiet which makes everyone uncomfortable.

I mostly stay quiet which makes everyone uncomfortable.

Lol thats me too, I really dont know how to respond when people tell me things

I dont know how to behave like a normal person, Im basically a tumor

Im cancer

:feelsbadman:

2250.jpg

Can relate hard, I definitely seem a lot more low inhib on the internet than I really am irl.

Kinda get it but I think I can be nice to people when I want, or at the very least can just be quiet and nod along with their bullshit.

I dont know how to behave like a normal person, Im basically a tumor human being. My life:
13-15: spent time trolling people in minecraft, building swastikas on servers, tried building a small scale Auschwitz once JFL, scammed people playing on those prison servers, pretended to be a girl to infiltrate factions and then transfer all of their stuff to me overnight, would apply to be a mod on one account and then give myself shit or punish others unfairly

did u play on 2b2t by any chance

I fucking HATE trolls and shit posters no offense

It depends. I'm only prone and have a major stimulus to want to troll raging spergs and politically correct fags. Towards the vast majority of people, I'm normal and can easily make friends online. What's hilarious though is that I did a lot of similar shit to what you did.

I started browsing 4chan when I was very young. I know I started defacing Wikipedia pages with random, stupid shit at age 9. I started DDoSing Minecraft servers/people I didn't like at age 12-13. Also started cheating in games around then (even though I usually play games legitimately), would join a random server and start spinning against third worlders. Reactions I got were fucking hilarious. Would often join Minecraft build servers and make massive swastikas and made massive gulags to trap people in.

I wish I did some of the social engineering shit you did like pretending to be a girl to take advantage of whiteknights, install keyloggers on some sperg's computer, or get like an admin position. I got modded on one Garry's Mod server at some point but I only did light and subtle trolling while doing so.
I cant because Im banned for bashing trannies, and its not like I care about trannies, I was just doing it to get a rise out of this one clique
LMAO holy shit. I wish my uni had a Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back