Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I only feel somewhat good in my dreams

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Shitty nigger life

Enjoy your dreams as long as you can remember them

interesting news, i rarely have dreams and when i do i forget them quickly after waking up

interesting news, i rarely have dreams and when i do i forget them quickly after waking up
If you get into the habit of writing them down, and telling yourself that you want to remember your dreams, as you go to sleep, you should be able to remember them better. Or at least that's what worked for me.

If you get into the habit of writing them down, and telling yourself that you want to remember your dreams, as you go to sleep, you should be able to remember them better. Or at least that's what worked for me.
what if I tell myself I want to have a dream
because I have dreams like twice a month

You always dream, it's part of the sleep cycle
I usually remember dreams better if my sleep gets interrupted though

I'm not sure, that might work. Sometimes I tell myself what I want to dream about, and while that doesn't usually work, at least it makes me remembering my dreams more likely.

Yes, being mindful about the intent to dream helps. doing reality checks helps you remember/lucid dream as well. I count my fingers. Seems to let me recall dreams better and sometimes lucid dream. I only once did a reality check inside a dream and my hand was all blurry

I have like 1 good dream for every 7 bad ones

I wish I could live in my dreams forever