Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I only feel alive when I'm angry!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I'm emotionally numb I only feel alive when I'm angry and it feels good. Like today my dad said some dumb shit to me and I wanted to punch him its truely the only good feeling I have left the blackpill took my other emotions away.

Same. I am emotionally dead and have no motivation on top. Only changes, when I am really angry, but then I am to hyperactive and agressive to do anything.

Same. I am emotionally dead and have no motivation on top. Only changes, when I am really angry, but then I am to hyperactive and agressive to do anything.
same haha but atleast it feels good

i have been emotionally dead for a long time as well. at this stage im just a robot of real flesh and bone. numbing my emotions has been a coping mechanism for all the bs ive been through. anytime i try and act NT around people its all a mask to hide the trauma and pain. honestly what is life