Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I only date black guys"

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★★
"I only date black guys."

When girls say this, there not just talking about any black guy. They're specifically talking about thugs or athletes. So when a girl says she only likes black guys, she's not talking about a black guy like Will Smith or Morgan Freeman. She's talking about a black guy like NBA Youngboy or Lebron James. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
i feel sorry for non-tyrones. lmao imagine being a blackcel with a small dick. over.

Yet strangely, she only kissed a Mulatto.

:blackpill:Your SMV is zero unless you're Chad or Tyrone:blackpill:
When you're a black man, your SMV usually depends on your personality. If you're a nerd or you're not into normie sh*t, your SMV level will be low. If your street thug or an athlete, your SMV level will be high. You can be ugly or fat, as long as you're a street thug or an athlete, the ladies will love you. The only that can save you from this, is if you're good-looking or you're wealthy.

(This only applies to Black Guys BTW)

When you're a black man, your SMV usually depends on your personality. If you're a nerd or you're not into normie sh*t, your SMV level will be low. If your street thug or an athlete, your SMV level will be high. You can be ugly or fat, as long as you're a street thug or an athlete, the ladies will love you. The only that can save you from this, is if you're good-looking or you're wealthy.

(This only applies to Black Guys BTW)
How about whites. How can they raise their smv?

Last edited:
Thugmaxxing pretty much works for any race, I know many ethnic drug dealers who fuck actual stacies. What does being a thug mean? Nobody takes a broke thug seriously, hoes only go after rappers and trappers because they are rich

How about whites. How can they raise their smv?
Idk I’m not white but I guess whites can raise there SMV by betabuxxing or gymmaxxing.
Thugmaxxing pretty much works for any race, I know many ethnic drug dealers who fuck actual stacies. What does being a thug mean? Nobody takes a broke thug seriously, hoes only go after rappers and trappers because they are rich
Thugmaxxing only works for Blacks and Hispanics. When other races try to thugmaxx, it doesn’t work the same way.

Last edited:
But are they good looking ethnics or the kind of ethnics who write here?

they are average looking and mostly tall 5'10-6'3 range, they slay because they are wealthy for their age groups due to drug money
I pick up weed from a ethnic dealer who is average but he gets sluts hitting him up for weed. He told me he fucks some of them, it crushed me inside how easy it was for him

Last edited:
they are average looking and mostly tall 5'10-6'3 range, they slay because they are wealthy for their age groups due to drug money

I pick up weed from a ethnic dealer who is average but he gets sluts hitting him up for weed. He told me he fucks some of them, it crushed me inside how easy it was for him
Average looking + tall = high tier. If you are a manlet or ugly ethnic, you can thugmaxx as much as you want, you won’t slay

Average looking + tall = high tier. If you are a manlet or ugly ethnic, you can thugmaxx as much as you want, you won’t slay
You will if you have a line thats popping. Trappers get crazy pussy

or if youre lean mullatto, but they arent blacks