Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I only cope now

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

Polandcel, 27yo
★★★★
27yo virgin, loud music in my headphones, gaming computer, photos of girls that I used to love, of course they won't give me a chance, work 7 to 15, alcoholism, ex - gymcel, everyday is the same - why I am living?

Lifefuel for @ionlycopenow

arent you like a 6'3 fakecel

You're in poland? Go to auchwitz srs.

why I am living
It's all Optional brother.
Images 4

Or
Screenshot 20200805 164407

poland, or generally slavland, is a bad place to cope. try migrate to north america or western europe

poland, or generally slavland, is a bad place to cope. try migrate to north america or western europe
emigrate dont make girls come to me, I assume that I have better percentage for having GF in my homeland than abroad

emigrate dont make girls come to me, I assume that I have better percentage for having GF in my homeland than abroad
you still think you can get GF? i thought you just want to cope and thus i recommended migrating cause the copes are supposed to be better in the west than in slavland

you still think you can get GF? i thought you just want to cope and thus i recommended migrating cause the copes are supposed to be better in the west than in slavland
I am living in my parents house, no house payment, no water payment, electricity, my money goes to my copes only
R u havin a laff m8?
R u me?
I am serious unfortunately

Join Communism

That's my daily routine too tbh.

27yo virgin, loud music in my headphones, gaming computer, photos of girls that I used to love, of course they won't give me a chance, work 7 to 15, alcoholism, ex - gymcel, everyday is the same - why I am living?
many such cases. though in my experience keeping old photos makes things a lot worse mentally.

what do you think the women that could have been with you, are doing right now?

many such cases. though in my experience keeping old photos makes things a lot worse mentally.

what do you think the women that could have been with you, are doing right now?
fucking, living the life I have never had a chance