Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I once stealed items from a foid in a shitty MMO.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well , More than 10 years ago a played a shitty MMO called shaiya , I meet a foid there when i was a noob trying his first mmo , She was quite friendly cuz i said her that i looked like sasuke LOL , Then she gave me access to her account cuz she wanted me to level her in her alt , While doing that shit for her i asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes , Then i stole her expensive items and threw them to the ground , She asks me the next day if i stealed her items but i said no and she believed me, Then a year later i uploaded a picture of my subhuman face in cuckbook and she became a piece of shit with me , Haha :smonk:.

Fuck you diana , if you ever saw this go to farkin hell piece of shit hole , Yah im alex and fuck u.

Last edited:
Based and MMOpilled :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Well , More than 10 years ago a played a shitty MMO called shaiya , I meet a foid there when i was a noob trying his first mmo , She was quite friendly cuz i said her that i looked like sasuke LOL , Then she gave me access to her account cuz she wanted me to level her in her alt , While doing that shit for her i asked her if she had a boyfriend and she said yes , Then i stole her expensive items and threw them to the ground , She asks me the next day if i stealed her items but i said no and she believed me, Then a year later i uploaded a picture of my subhuman face in cuckbook and she became a piece of shit with me , Haha :smonk:.

Fuck you diana , if you ever saw this go to farkin hell piece of shit hole , Yah im alex and fuck u.
Alex is not really an incel name

Just look like sasuke theory

Alex is a Chad name

Based fucking MMOcel. :feelsthink:

Well , More than 10 years ago a played a shitty MMO called shaiya [...] Fuck you diana , if you ever saw this go to farkin hell piece of shit hole , Yah im alex and fuck u.
I can barely remember who I associated with 10 years ago, what makes you think a femoid is going to dwell on online childhood shenanigans?

[UWSL]Based[/UWSL]

Stole*

Over for Englishcels.

You should have transfered the items to your Account

Kek