Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I once saw a curry foid whose CV pic was photoshopped into a different race entirely

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
One of the weirdest blackpills i've ever experienced.
I was following this short mandatory training one time, the lecturer (a foid) brought up our CVs/resume on the screen one by one to comment on it.

At some point she got on the profile of a curry foid. That foid edited her pic so much that is shocked all the foids, including the lecturer. She frauded so hard she changed her race. She looked like a med girl on her pic (italian, greek whatever) with FAIR skin. irl? She's super swarthy. You know how some indians are somewhat light skinned and some are as dark as a black african? She was almost as dark as they get, easily top 20% darkness of skin.

Of course her face and hair also looked completely different but that's a given, you expect no less from women. But changing her skin color that much? I don't even know how she did it. Probably a combination of lighting, make up + filters (if not outright photoshop)

The foids all gasped and the lecturer went "oh ... you look so ... different" then they all started giggling, including the curry foid.
Zero shame. I bet she thinks that makes her quirky

I cannot even begin to picture a dude frauding his race that hard and being so shameless when caught

@Transcended Trucel @ThoughtfulCel @your personality @gymletethnicel

I was following this short mandatory training one time, the lecturer (a foid) brought up our CVs/resume on the screen one by one to comment on it.

At some point she got on the profile of a curry foid. That foid edited her pic so much that is shocked all the foids, including the lecturer. She frauded so hard she changed her race. She looked like a med girl on her pic (italian, greek whatever) with FAIR skin. irl? She's super swarthy. You know how some indians are somewhat light skinned and some are as dark as a black african? She was almost as dark as they get, easily top 20% darkness of skin.

Of course her face and hair also looked completely different but that's a given, you expect no less from women. But changing her skin color that much? I don't even know how she did it. Probably a combination of lighting, make up + filters (if not outright photoshop)

The foids all gasped and the lecturer went "oh ... you look so ... different" then they all started giggling, including the curry foid.

I cannot even begin to picture a dude frauding his race that hard and being so shameless when caught

Proof women are the actual ugly ones. They use fakeup and skin products to make themselves look better.

Ethnic holes trying to deny reality once again
@tehgymcel420

Ethnic holes trying to deny reality once again
@tehgymcel420
It was so absurd it left me in shock. But if I was a male curry I think I would have totally lost my shit.

God fucking damn. Imagine if it was a currycel instead lmao.
Imagine how badly he would have been made fun off. I bet the lecturer would have told him it's immoral or something

No normie will call that foid out on self-hate.
Pity you have to deal with and be around such foids tbh sounds like ropefuel.

Nothing to see here folks. Just your typical teehee when caught

I don't know sweetie, sounds pretty insecure to me. Maybe she should learn to love herself instead of larping as another race.

Despicable

God fucking damn. Imagine if it was a currycel instead lmao.
would have been mocked into Oblivion
I don't know sweetie, sounds pretty insecure to me. Maybe she should learn to love herself instead of larping as another race.

Despicable
No normie will call that foid out on self-hate.
Pity you have to deal with and be around such foids tbh sounds like ropefuel.
Nothing to see here folks. Just your typical teehee when caught
and iirc she said her bf was indian (immigrated with her), that somehow makes her larping even more disturbing

and iirc she said her bf was indian (immigrated with her), that somehow makes her larping even more disturbing
Imagine being so devoid of self worth that you need to appear as someone else in order to feel comfortable in your own skin.

And the funny thing is that its typically women who do this. Pigskin women tan to appear darker while also shitting on those darker than them. Indian women and asian women lighten their skin in hopes that appearing whiter will make them white, and then continue to be used as cum receptacles by pigskin men, and are okay with it.

I will never understand how there can be 7 billion humans on earth, and not even half of them are redeemable.

Imagine being so devoid of self worth that you need to appear as someone else in order to feel comfortable in your own skin.

And the funny thing is that its typically women who do this. Pigskin women tan to appear darker while also shitting on those darker than them. Indian women and asian women lighten their skin in hopes that appearing whiter will make them white, and then continue to be used as cum receptacles by pigskin men, and are okay with it.

I will never understand how there can be 7 billion humans on earth, and not even half of them are redeemable.
Dont forget women who straighten their hair. Hours and hours spent with their gadgets to have unnatural looking hair

Lol dude first time? You can find millions of such pictures on their Instagram. Whores can't accept their shit skin. Even the millionaire film actresses have undergone skin bleaching.

Lol dude first time? You can find millions of such pictures on their Instagram. Whores can't accept their shit skin. Even the millionaire film actresses have undergone skin bleaching.
It's one thing to see some shit online, it's something else to see it happen irl. It's always more brutal irl

And i've seen lots of girls lighten their skin in their pics A BIT. But she completely changed her skin tone

It's one thing to see some shit online, it's something else to see it happen irl. It's always more brutal irl

And i've seen lots of girls lighten their skin in their pics A BIT. But she completely changed her skin tone
Isn't this unethical? People get fired forshit like this.

Yes it is.
Lighter skin = better personality so she technically faked her personality :forcedsmile:
Can't believe what foids get away with.

Yes it is.
Lighter skin = better personality so she technically faked her personality :forcedsmile:
Huh wow just wow i dont know where to even begin, lets unpack this

Women C A N N O T have a bad personality sweetie, so she cant fake her personality in any way

I'm not sure whether to laugh at the curry or feel pity :dafuckfeels:

Don't feel pity, she smv mogs you and all this forum
I know but she is a self hating whore who wishes to be white. I'd rather be an incel than a woman like her.

I know but she is a self hating whore who wishes to be white. I'd rather be an incel than a woman like her.
Meh she's larping as white or whatever but I doubt she knows what real self hate is like @gymletethnicel

20 Amazing Before And After Wedding Makeup Transformations

Meh she's larping as white or whatever but I doubt she knows what real self hate is like @gymletethnicel
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

Foids think they can become white by fucking white man, as if they could adsorb the superior genes through their stinky roast beef flaps.
Remember the noddle who was seething because her hapa kids didn't turn out 100% white looking? jfl

Yeah she had the skin tone on the left. She was maybe a tiny bit less pale in her pic than the one on the right but legit close to this
Damn, how would that not be humiliating.

Foids think they can become white by fucking white man, as if they could adsorb the superior genes through their stinky roast beef flaps.
what are your thoughts on the makeup fakeup?

Ethnic foids hate themselves for being ethnic. That's why they are disgusted when an ethnic guy approaches them, it reminds them that they're ethnic.

the low inhibition of the curry is striking

Literally you’re average curry foid Kek. They all look like white girls in any pic they have.

Imagine how badly he would have been made fun off. I bet the lecturer would have told him it's immoral or something
double standard strikes again

Ethnic foids hate themselves for being ethnic. That's why they are disgusted when an ethnic guy approaches them, it reminds them that they're ethnic.
Never met an Arab girl who has not bad a white man fetish.

Foids: Looks don't matter honey just be confident in who you are:bluepill:
Also Foids:

High Iq they have mentally deluded themselves into thinking their better than ethnic men, so when an ethnic man trying to approach her, in her Narcy brain it symbolizes he believes he's on her level which is why they brutally rejct ethnic men.

Last edited: