Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I once saw a 4'11" Vietnamese ricecel in the incels.is Discord

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
He literally looked lile a 12 year old SEA boy at 21 years old. JFL, it never even began.

wtf man, poor guy why u shitting on him?

...okay?? why is this a thread? Do we make threads every time we see someone who is incel tier?

Hey, so guys, you won't believe this:
I saw an incel on the incel discord!

COOOOPPEEEE, he can shotamaxx and find a female pedo.

he prob mogs me. 5'9 ugly indian incel checking in

Average height of men in Vietman is 5'3 and women is 5ft.He will be alright in Vietnam i guess.Vietnamese are the shortest asian.It never began for them.
Indonesians are the shortest Asians.

damn what the fuck it is fucking over for him bro RIP

I hope he never step in the west tbh..

lookism.net tier thread.

wtf man, poor guy why u shitting on him?
Jfl this forum is full of fakecel LARP sadistic fucks who autistically enjoy finding flaws of others to mog them.

he prob mogs me. 5'9 ugly indian incel checking in
Cope you facemog me you look like the average indian others even rated you above average. I am the only real ugly Indian here, apart from possibly @Raiden who left.

Cope you facemog me you look like the average indian others even rated you above average. I am the only real ugly Indian here, apart from possibly @Raiden who left.
I never posted my pic. Are you mistaking me for someone else ?

I never posted my pic. Are you mistaking me for someone else ?
Aren't you active on discord? Didn't you post your pic on blackpill online discord server? Fuck I got banned from there WTF?

Aren't you active on discord? Didn't you post your pic on blackpill online discord server? Fuck I got banned from there WTF?
I am on discord and no ive never posted my pic. You might be confusing me with that guy on bloc named "TOTO"

He should try paedomaxxing tbh. As in get molested by older women. :feelstrash: