Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I once masturbated in class

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was in kindergarten and the teacher made us sit in circle while she was telling a story. I got bored so I started masturbating via rubbing my cock outside my pants. I didn’t know it was something weird I just thought it felt good and did it

What the fuck did i jnust read?

Nigga, I didn't know I had a dick till I was 14.
It's weird how different that can be for different people, I started jerking off much much younger than that.

I was in kindergarten and the teacher made us sit in circle while she was telling a story. I got bored so I started masturbating via rubbing my cock outside my pants. I didn’t know it was something weird I just thought it felt good and did it
BASED

I also showed a girl my erect cock
I had situation like that too. When I was 10 years old I showed my dick to a girl and she tried to show me her vagina, but she had so many clothes on I didnt see anything.

BASED

I had situation like that too. When I was 10 years old I showed my dick to a girl and she tried to show me her vagina, but she had so many clothes on I didnt see anything.
I did this with my sister :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I onced showed my pp to whole class

dude same, it was a really hot petite french foid teaching and i went to town. only i got caught by my classmate and he was about to tell his friends but i pleaded with him silently and he didnt do it

i masturbated in gym changing room once.

I did it in the school library in 8th grade

I have never masturbated in a public place.

i once masturbated in a bus when it was almost empty and cummed on the backs of the seats