Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I once fantasized about cucking my male classmates. It's pathetic

N

Notkev

Temp. Banned
-
I fapped imaging having a foursome with their girlfriends. It's pathetic but felt good at the time.

How old are you, son?

I fantasize about something similar, too. It's not pathetic. It's just the result of us being powerless and sexless our whole lives.

I sometimes fantasize about ''stealing'' other men's girlfriends/wives. This is because I've always wanted to have women and it's starting to drive me insane I'm still a 30 yo KHHV.

Women are an extension of men's power. The more power and influence a men has, the hotter the women he has access to.

Stealing another men's woman means power. Having sex with multiple women at the same time is even more power.

It's just all about power and sex. That's what everything comes down to.

I fantasize about something similar, too. It's not pathetic. It's just the result of us being powerless and sexless our whole lives.

I sometimes fantasize about ''stealing'' other men's girlfriends/wives. This is because I've always wanted to have women and it's starting to drive me insane I'm still a 30 yo KHHV.
Knowing it doesn't get better with age is driving me insane

Women are an extension of men's power. The more power and influence a men has, the hotter the women he has access to.

Stealing another men's woman means power. Having sex with multiple women at the same time is even more power.

It's just all about power and sex. That's what everything comes down to.
I think even in my younger years I instinctively always knew this. It took some BP experiences for me to understand

Im the opposite. I really dont want to mess with some possibly unstable man. As it should be. Men who get cheated on have every right to "deal with" the cheating female and the male.

just fuck people's leftovers theory