Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I once cold approached a girl and she gave me a number that didn’t exist

K

Kaff

Greycel
A few months ago I saw a girl at a bus station and said to my normie friend that she was hot, he peer pressured me to talk to her so I ended up doing it. She was more focused on her phone than me but still listened to what I had to say so I ended up asking for her number and she surprisingly gave it to me. I thought for a moment that I ascended until I got home, texted the number and it was green (she had an iPhone) but I coped and told myself "maybe her phone is closed/dead". Later that day I still had no response so I called the number and someone answered, that person wasn’t the girl from the bus station and then I realized that she only gave me a fake number so I leaved her alone. Why was I stupid enough to believe a hot girl would give her actual number to a guy as ugly as me? (She was probably scared of how "creepy" my face looks)

average GREYfag

comes onto the forum because they got rejected by a hot girl

average GREYfag

comes onto the forum because they got rejected by a hot girl
I’ve been rejected by fat and ugly women, the thing that makes this rejection different is the fact that she gave me false hopes and I blindly believed it while also being recent.

I’ve been rejected by fat and ugly women, the thing that makes this rejection different is the fact that she gave me false hopes and I blindly believed it while also being recent.
then why would you approach a hot girl? seems like you got rejected by one ugly girl at most. Ok GREYfag normie from tiktok

Is this the female equivalent of catfishing?

then why would you approach a hot girl? seems like you got rejected by one ugly girl at most. Ok GREYfag normie from tiktok
I told my friend that the girl was hot but she was objectively just an average looking girl, "rejected by one ugly girl at most" is a funny statement though. You legit just sound like normiefags gaslighting me about the reasons of my constant failures with foids and trust me I’ve tried.

"Oh hey, you gave me some guy's number the other day. We agreed it was weird you had his number. He thinks you're stalking him/ doxxing him so I suggested he file a police report. I gave him your description and where I saw you."

The title is funniest thing I've read in a while in .is