Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I often wonder why I exist in the first place

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
If I can’t attract a girl then what’s even the point? Why did I overcome all of the odds and gain sentience just to be stuck in a never ending loop of misery and unfulfillment. I want to die really

Life is pointless in general.

Me too. I feel like shit. I just watch the time passing and do nothing. When you're ugly, you see the world different. You come to the realization that being good looking is the only way to have a great fullfilling life, which many people lack empathizing.

I got a simple solution.

You got a piece of rope?
Great!

So what you want to do is lay it down in a straight line and pick it up at one end. Once you do this, make a small loop kind of like the end of one of your tied shoelaces, then take the rope put it straight down, pull it back up then do a spiral at the neck until you reach another hole. Then once you get to the end and find the hole, put the rope through it then pull at the top where the loop is to extend it out slightly.

If it is done properly you should be able to pull at one end and it will close in swiftly to choke your arm, if this occurs untie the rope and repeat the process to create your original hangman's knot.

(If it fails just look it up yourself)

Most homes don't have a sturdy enough roof to hang yourself on, so it might break and leave you a vegetable forever, and if you hang out in public someone will "save" you and you'll also be a vegetable forever.

I recommend you find a high concrete ceiling to find your support in, if you can find a metal bar to hang yourself off of that's even better. Some say a chair is good, but what you need is a stool as a stool can allow you to fall from a larger height causing your neck to snap instantly.

It's also dependent on if you're a fatass or not, if you're fat then it should be easy for you, if you're skinny you need a really good leap and a decent height for an instant snap. But most importantly, make sure nobody will "save" you, maybe doing it in the early in the morning would be easier.

Don't know if I got all that needs to be covered here, but if you're in a country where you can buy a shotgun use that instead.

I got a simple solution.

You got a piece of rope?
Great!

So what you want to do is lay it down in a straight line and pick it up at one end. Once you do this, make a small loop kind of like the end of one of your tied shoelaces, then take the rope put it straight down, pull it back up then do a spiral at the neck until you reach another hole. Then once you get to the end and find the hole, put the rope through it then pull at the top where the loop is to extend it out slightly.

If it is done properly you should be able to pull at one end and it will close in swiftly to choke your arm, if this occurs untie the rope and repeat the process to create your original hangman's knot.

(If it fails just look it up yourself)

Most homes don't have a sturdy enough roof to hang yourself on, so it might break and leave you a vegetable forever, and if you hang out in public someone will "save" you and you'll also be a vegetable forever.

I recommend you find a high concrete ceiling to find your support in, if you can find a metal bar to hang yourself off of that's even better. Some say a chair is good, but what you need is a stool as a stool can allow you to fall from a larger height causing your neck to snap instantly.

It's also dependent on if you're a fatass or not, if you're fat then it should be easy for you, if you're skinny you need a really good leap and a decent height for an instant snap. But most importantly, make sure nobody will "save" you, maybe doing it in the early in the morning would be easier.

Don't know if I got all that needs to be covered here, but if you're in a country where you can buy a shotgun use that instead.

Just pray daily for death

We shouldn't exist, god is cruel

For a TLDR you can watch the Rusty Cage video.
Don't even need to make a youtube account to watch it.

ALL who suggest suicide are alive. Remember this

As a mixed race person your purpose is to go berserk at the whim of the jews that chess-moved your mal-conceived birth into happening.

Your existence is a jewish weapon!

But hey, don't let it get you down... Çest la vie! (Such is life) Just try to cope as well as you can.

Consider yourself "lucky" that your particular race-blend isn't (((scheduled))) for genocide!

just to suffer
Oldsnake