Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often wonder how I am going to live once my parents are dead and I am an old fuck

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
Honestly, think about it, its a total nightmare. Living with your parents might have its downsides, but they are still company, they make you feel less alone just by being in the same house with you. When they go on a vacation I can really feel the loneliness.

I have friends but we mostly do stuff online, meet each other like once or twice a year. I obviously don't have any partner to share my time with every weekend, at least.

This situation makes me often think about how things are going to go downhill once these people are gone, and I am an old fuck all by myself. Think about it... the people who piss me off, who make my life hell, like annoying neighbors, etc. Just think about having nothing to lose, then some whore put on some loud music for their normoid friends to drink and smoke together, basically disrespecting your peace. Or some shithead scolding you over not wearing a mask at your job, some kids making fun of you, etc. just imagine having nothing to lose, and something like this happens. Could I just go back home and live like this? Knowing my death is coming closer and closer and I am not even respected as a human?

I think I might snap in Minecraft.

I wish i could outlive my parents, and i wish the same time that they shouldn’t see me sufferin….

My dad’s dead and I’m and only child if they’re both gone I rope

i know how I will live regardless of my shitskin parents dying or not. I will die in front of a screen after a day of hardcore intense wageslavery

I would usually say the same but lately I've been feeling the opposite. My mom's been on vacation for the past week and I haven't seen my dad for a while so I've just been home alone. I really stunted my life because I was too afraid to move away from home. I think if they were to die I'd be free to either do something with my life or rope if I fail to. But now I'm always concerned with how they think of me so I don't do anything but wageslaving and staying at home.

Honestly, think about it, its a total nightmare. Living with your parents might have its downsides, but they are still company, they make you feel less alone just by being in the same house with you. When they go on a vacation I can really feel the loneliness.

I have friends but we mostly do stuff online, meet each other like once or twice a year. I obviously don't have any partner to share my time with every weekend, at least.

This situation makes me often think about how things are going to go downhill once these people are gone, and I am an old fuck all by myself. Think about it... the people who piss me off, who make my life hell, like annoying neighbors, etc. Just think about having nothing to lose, then some whore put on some loud music for their normoid friends to drink and smoke together, basically disrespecting your peace. Or some shithead scolding you over not wearing a mask at your job, some kids making fun of you, etc. just imagine having nothing to lose, and something like this happens. Could I just go back home and live like this? Knowing my death is coming closer and closer and I am not even respected as a human?

I think I might snap in Minecraft.
marry you a red neck white trash or a negro on welfare and live with her.

I plan on roping long before that happens to me.

You would get used to it. My parents aren’t dead but they live a couple hours away.

The first few weeks get lonely, but after that you enjoy being alone. Go to work, deal with people, and come home to a house by yourself without even an animal in sight.

Plus besides work other things keep you busy, taking care of the house, yard work, visiting family, playing video games, occupying yourself on YouTube before going to bed… Incels.is