Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I often like to imagine an alternate world

MentallyBroken

MentallyBroken

Recruit
★★★
In which males have the upper hand in dating and it's the females who are left behind and incel. I'd like to think if I were given the opportunities that females were, and the extreme treatment they get I wouldn't lose sight of my morals and what's important. I'd see an incel upset and I'd pick her up off the ground, hold her, tell her she's beautiful the way she is and that she doesn't have to looksmax or conform to anything, that I love her as she is.

I'd take the incel on nice little dates, make her feel worthwhile, afterall, her self esteem has been shit on throughout her whole life so she deserves to feel loved. I'd let her try whatever she wants in terms of romantic/lewd stuff because she needs to explore that area of life. I'd wake her up every morning with a kiss and a compliment.

That's what I'd do if I were in a position to help incels, just by existing in their lives.

Be reincarnated as a foid and date one of us pls

Be reincarnated as a foid and date one of us pls
That imo would be the hardest part about being a foid if I were one, only choosing one incel to help when you know the rest will suffer alone. That would hurt me a lot. It's better than doing nothing or chad-chasing I guess, but still.

That imo would be the hardest part about being a foid if I were one, only choosing one incel to help when you know the rest will suffer alone. That would hurt me a lot. It's better than doing nothing or chad-chasing I guess, but still.
just get a harem of incels

That'd also be wrong because then you're cucking all of them
you're a volcel if you wouldn't share pussy with a fellow incel
if I found out an incel found a foid with an incel fetish and you DIDN'T tell me and let me smash that, I would full on ER them.

It'd still make them feel worthless and unloved when they know they're just an incel carousel essentially, if I were foid I'd want to make an incel feel genuinely loved for once, because that's exactly what I want a foid to do for me
I feel very gay for even discussing this hypothetical, so I'll just leave it at that

In which males have the upper hand in dating and it's the females who are left behind and incel. I'd like to think if I were given the opportunities that females were, and the extreme treatment they get I wouldn't lose sight of my morals and what's important. I'd see an incel upset and I'd pick her up off the ground, hold her, tell her she's beautiful the way she is and that she doesn't have to looksmax or conform to anything, that I love her as she is.

I'd take the incel on nice little dates, make her feel worthwhile, afterall, her self esteem has been shit on throughout her whole life so she deserves to feel loved. I'd let her try whatever she wants in terms of romantic/lewd stuff because she needs to explore that area of life. I'd wake her up every morning with a kiss and a compliment.

That's what I'd do if I were in a position to help incels, just by existing in their lives.
Cope. If you wouldn’t do this to a landwhale or below average black girl, you wouldn’t do it in the alternate world.

Cope. If you wouldn’t do this to a landwhale or below average black girl, you wouldn’t do it in the alternate world.
I would so do it to a landwhale or below average black girl, I legitimately get rejected by them. I'd even date a facially deformed person if they gave me the chance.

I would so do it to a landwhale or below average black girl, I legitimately get rejected by them. I'd even date a facially deformed person if they gave me the chance.
If that is the case, try harder. Anyone can get a landwhale. I shit you not.

We already live in that world and every guy acts like that. This behavior just puts women right back on top and forces some men to become incels.

Women cannot be incel is a tautology. It happens in every single scenario you can think of.

We already live in that world and every guy acts like that. This behavior just puts women right back on top and forces some men to become incels.

Women cannot be incel is a tautology. It happens in every single scenario you can think of.
Yes, I know it will never happen, but hypothetically if it did, and men had the female nature instead, that's what I'd try to do.

Yes, I know it will never happen, but hypothetically if it did, and men had the female nature instead, that's what I'd try to do.
Cope. You’d chase female chad like 95% of other dudes.

Men are the more compassionate gender while femoids are more selfish and self serving. I'm not surprise though as men have greater empathy for their fellow man.