Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I often have the same kind of dreams

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Although my dreams are different, there is often a connection. I dream that I'm still in school and generally accepted by other students. Also, girls talk to me. It's weird, but I like it. In my dreams I am treated to some extent the way I want to be treated. Didn't work out that way in real life and I indeed missed out something.

Mine are at the age I would be in school, except there is no school.
It's just me and a girl usually walking around at night talking, laughing, having fun, then finding a little spot in someone's backyard to have sex. Or sometimes sex right in the middle of the road, because for some reason in my dreams cars never drive by. There are cars parked, but never driving by.

My dreams must be all the same because I never remember them

Just LucidDreammaxx

mine is just retarded bullshit or I have sex

Although my dreams are different, there is often a connection. I dream that I'm still in school and generally accepted by other students. Also, girls talk to me. It's weird, but I like it. In my dreams I am treated to some extent the way I want to be treated. Didn't work out that way in real life and I indeed missed out something.
Dreammaxxing theory legit boyos!!!
Dreammaxxing theory legit boyos!!!
Maybe when Elon Musk's Neuralink technology becomes so advanced it will allow how to save our dreams like a level in a video game and re-visit them. Or maybe it will allow us to lucid dream whenever we want and stay in our dreams longer.

I never have dreams tbh