Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I officially have zero friends

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
Got a text from my best friend after Christmas saying that he didn't want to see me anymore because "our moral views differ too much". Found out later that he had been telling my other friends lies about me and now no one will speak to me. These are guys I've literally been hanging out with for 10 years at least and knew when we were kids.

I literally have no friends. Maybe I never did

Male friendships 2020

Galleo doesn't have any either.

I can be your friend OP.

While facebook is a jewish government spy agency funded by your tax money, if you want official friends, that is the way. You dont even need to use your real name!

it's better that way trust me. I haven't had any friends for 3 years now

What morals have you been sharing with him? Any blackpilled views?

Got a text from my best friend after Christmas saying that he didn't want to see me anymore because "our moral views differ too much". Found out later that he had been telling my other friends lies about me and now no one will speak to me. These are guys I've literally been hanging out with for 10 years at least and knew when we were kids.

Welcome to the solo-club, brutha. I've been here since starting school. The sooner those of us who lack enough characteristics our cultures value recognize what we are, the less money, time, and emotional investments we waste.

"our moral views differ too much"

What? How can you end a friendship over that? Is your friend a faggot or a Tranny and you came out as a Trump supporter or something?

Same but idc tbh they are useless anyway

Friends are for Normies

What morals have you been sharing with him? Any blackpilled views?
Not really. I did advise against one of my friends dating a single mother (I felt he was being used, plus she was an ugly bitch). I also got into a discussion about feminism one time and I was pretty honest but I don't think I said anything *THAT* controversial. Nothing that would qualify as blackpilled.
What? How can you end a friendship over that? Is your friend a faggot or a Tranny and you came out as a Trump supporter or something?
He did hate Trump quite alot. Personally, I just find him funny

Not really. I did advise against one of my friends dating a single mother (I felt he was being used, plus she was an ugly bitch). I also got into a discussion about feminism one time and I was pretty honest but I don't think I said anything *THAT* controversial. Nothing that would qualify as blackpilled.

The single mother thing seems fine. That feminism thing is sketchy.

The main reason they ditched you was probably your lack of success with women though, it fucking sucks man.

0877E540 D575 4543 A887 C3C6DD6461A8

The single mother thing seems fine. That feminism thing is sketchy.

The main reason they ditched you was probably your lack of success with women though, it fucking sucks man.
Nah, that's not it. They were mostly incels themselves, though very bluepilled

Male friendships 2020

I am a proud Trump supporter. I knew he would do better than Obama and focus on quelling immigration. However the funniest thing about Trump haters is that they have decreased the most. The people who have identified as never-Trumpers decreased by 80% since he was inaugurated because they see he is doing a better than expected job.

lol what a cunt of a friend

social overpowering seems to be everything these days

and ofc thats for a potential foid , they love bad guys after all

You should be happy, since he appears to be a massive normie cuck, if he wants to end your friendship because of some morality nonsense.

Having friends as an ugly male is impossible. At best you can be social cannon fodder.

You should be happy, since he appears to be a massive normie cuck, if he wants to end your friendship because of some morality nonsense.
You're right but it sucks having literally no social life

I'll be your friend

You know in your hEaRt what to do
it's better that way trust me. I haven't had any friends for 3 years now

Mogs me, I never had any friends

Your friend sounds like a soy filled NPC

I haven’t intentionally hung out with any of my friends outside of school since I was 14.

good riddance.bunch of soft, politically correct cookie cutters

what were the 'moral views' that differed?

what were the 'moral views' that differed?
It wasn't really clear. He accused me of sexism but when I confronted him on it he got real defensive and couldn't explain what I had actually said to offend him. Honestly, I think it was just an excuse to get rid of me.

Back stabbing Judas bastids are a dime a dozen. Most friendships end in disappointment. Don’t take them seriously. Find you a gilf granny to sugar momma you. That’s the only hope.

Its for the better OP, if he went his way to spread rumors behind your back he was never really your friend.
friendless for over 2 years now, you have more time to look after yourself, focus on your hobbies and other things of the sort.

I have never had someone flat out say they didn't want to unfriend me. For me, it's always been a slow process of a lack of communication until we stop communicating. It sounds brutal to have someone you were supposedly close to do that.

you have us, king
Stnorwood

Keep coping.

I am your friend now.

Your friend sucked anyway

I openly started preaching the blackpill to people about a year ago. Since then most of my friends stopped talking to me. You have to be a good little cuck to fit in with normie society.

I am a proud Trump supporter. I knew he would do better than Obama and focus on quelling immigration. However the funniest thing about Trump haters is that they have decreased the most. The people who have identified as never-Trumpers decreased by 80% since he was inaugurated because they see he is doing a better than expected job.
The people that hate Trump hate him despite of anything he does. Ask any Trump hater why they hate him and they won’t be able to make one valid point. I don’t like Trump because of his major support of Israel but so far he’s kept us out of Jew wars. Hillary would have been far, far worst.

at least you know now that they are not real friends and I know it gets hard not having friends so my advice is to find a hobby as this is what I did as I have not had friends for 14 years now and when I did they were not real friends so I know how your situation must feel,some people can pretend so well and have you fooled into thinking they are your friends so don't beat yourself up over it as they are the fools in reality as they have lost your friendship and yours has way more value then theirs.

In the end. No one in this world can truly be trusted. Sorry about your friends man. Iv gone through similar stuff.