Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I officially have 0 friends right now

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Did I progress into ultimate rotter?

haven't had a friend since 2012

Captvic said:
I haven't had a REAL FRIENDSHIP since 2012 no joke... I had few best friends before I hit puberty... like legit going outside everyday, doing everything together, having fun everyday etc... my life pre-puberty was awesome.. now it's fucked.

you should post your pic, im sure you are not ugly tbh

torujo said:
you should post your pic, im sure you are not ugly tbh
I don't want to become a local meme, I only PM trusted members if they want a pic..

Friends are cope if they don't assist you in having sex

Sparky said:
Are you at uni or anything.
I have social circles but only really get to see them when they’re back down for uni in the holidays or when they invite me up to there’s (which is hard because a lot of them are like 3-4 hours from me)
College

Captvic said:

I haven't had any sine the end of HS.
So some good 10 years ago.
And if I think about it, my "firends" in HS were nothing more then acquaintances that used me to get their homework done.

Haven't had a real life friend for 13 years or so.

Haven't had a real friend since kindergarten.

I'm your friend bae ??????????

Edit: WHY AREN'T MY EMOJIS WORKING WTF MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!

Framecel222 said:
I'm your friend bae ??????????
Edit: WHY AREN'T MY EMOJIS WORKING WTF MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!
Online doesn't count kek

I have zero friends. No social contact besides this website.

who's the subhuman in your avatar?

Weed said:
For how long already? :/

A little over 3 years with absolutely no social contact. Before that, I still talked to people but were casual acquaintances that would have me as 'backups' in case no one else was there.

Friendship seems unnecessary to be honest.

fukmylyf said:
who's the subhuman in your avatar?
hamlossus reddit and steam
Zielony4 said:
Weed said:
For how long already? :/
A little over 3 years with absolutely no social contact. Before that, I still talked to people but were casual acquaintances that would have me as 'backups' in case no one else was there.
Yeah that fucking sucks to be in no contact situation.. No one to talk to except your online friends..

Hopefully my another normie friend will come to UK from Latvia soon.. I mean I shouldn't expect him to because he's lying about everything, I shouldn't trust him either but still a better friendship quality than this last cunt that I had. I will probs go to night clubs with him and actually have fun.. He is a manlet btw and I heightmog him so I guess we're more equal except he's extroverted AS FUARK.
I just have nobody else right now..

Weed said:
Yeah that fucking sucks to be in no contact situation.. No one to talk to except your online friends..

Hopefully my another normie friend will come to UK from Latvia soon.. I mean I shouldn't expect him to because he's lying about everything, I shouldn't trust him either but still a better friendship quality than this last cunt that I had. I will probs go to night clubs with him and actually have fun.. He is a manlet btw and I heightmog him so I guess we're more equal except he's extroverted AS FUARK.

I had a femail friend I met in a really old PS3 game, but we only talked for a summer. We met through a fight but got along afterwards. She only liked me because she didn't see my face. I couldn't keep in contact because I didn't want to add her on social media since she'd see my face, so we didn't talk after. We both got busy with school. 

Sucks that normies and chads get to experience that all the time. Effortlessly.

I can't go to night clubs. I'll get mogged before I even step in.

Zielony4 said:
Weed said:
I had a femail friend I met in a really old PS3 game, but we only talked for a summer. We met through a fight but got along afterwards. She only liked me because she didn't see my face. I couldn't keep in contact because I didn't want to add her on social media since she'd see my face, so we didn't talk after. We both got busy with school.
Sucks that normies and chads get to experience that all the time. Effortlessly.
I can't go to night clubs. I'll get mogged before I even step in.
Why do you care about being mogged that much? Especially in night clubs.. just have few drinks and listen to music lul

and that really sucks.. if you would've been a chad she would probs be ur gf now..

Friends wouldn't use me if I was a chad..
I would have a lot of friends if I was a chad..
I could make friend ez if I was a chad..
I wouldn't be with 0 friends if I was a chad..
list goes on..

Also the funny thing is that.. my last friend... this guy that I was venting about all the time.. I actually bullied him in high school I remember, I should start doing the same if bitch tries to be "friends" again. Like talk shit to him all the time... I didn't bully him physically... just school stuff like throwing paper, actually destroying his homework etc.. I know I sound like a maniac very bad friend not worth having friends retard.. but trust me he deserves it.
Maybe I should start again.... he was using me too much past these years, being a cuck, whiteknight, "hoes before bros" type of dude.. I can list more and more shit things about him that pisses me off a lot. Bullying will help cope too.