Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I now understand the might of a PSL GOD and can only imagine their effect...

XxgloomybisonxX

XxgloomybisonxX

Greycel
I have been going to these parties with my master's class lately, and people bring their SOs. Some foids especially white women from US, LATAM and Europe with Irish, British, German or Northern European blood are insanely beautiful with incredible facial harmony with colored eyes and hair... However their boyfriends are not impressive at all and some are even dating ugly curries or chinks. %95 of time they are tall or avg height normies. Also these foids hookup with MTNs/Strong MTNs and if they see a HTN they jump on him. Now I can only imagine how these foids will behave if they ever saw a mighty PSL Lord like Francisco Lachowski...They will probably drop their panties and get on line for sex. All of them would crave him and flirt with him no exception. Hell, they would even forget their SOs and cheat on them...It truly is brutal out there:feelsrope:

.org is down the hall and to the left.

Why do you appreciate chads? What are you some kind of faggot?

I have been going to these parties with my master's class lately, and people bring their SOs. Some foids especially white women from US, LATAM and Europe with Irish, British, German or Northern European blood are insanely beautiful with incredible facial harmony with colored eyes and hair... However their boyfriends are not impressive at all and some are even dating ugly curries or chinks. %95 of time they are tall or avg height normies.
@nice_try the reality pill strikes again

average homosexual GrAY

@nice_try the reality pill strikes again
good

Now I can only imagine how these foids will behave if they ever saw a mighty PSL Lord like Francisco Lachowski...
I don't even know who Fransisco Lachowski is. Is he one of these top 0.3% model guys? If so ... forget about him. These "PSL Gods" are irrelevant. Because the average Becky is never going to meet them nor does she know who that is. As you already noticed: Most girls are dating average joes.

These PSL Gods have more male worshippers than female, which already tells you how fuckng retarded the obsession with them is.

good

I don't even know who Fransisco Lachowski is. Is he one of these top 0.3% model guys? If so ... forget about him. These "PSL Gods" are irrelevant. Because the average Becky is never going to meet them nor does she know who that is. As you already noticed: Most girls are dating average joes.

These PSL Gods have more male worshippers than female, which already tells you how fuckng retarded the obsession with them is.
:bigbrain: