Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I now get why people hate grays

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

The curse of intelligence
Most gray post can be summarized in one of these categories
1.IT Bait.
The gray posts edgy content to bait a reaction(I.E “I beat my own mother over the head”)
2.Fed posting
This goes hand and hand with my previous point. The gray makes it obvious that it’s a fed by usually encouraging others to go ER
3.Cookie cutter information
The gray post the most basic information about the blackpill.
4.Red/bluepill talking points
The gray sometimes says moronic blue/Redpill talking points despite knowing this is a blackpilled forum
5.Faggot posting
This one is pretty self explanatory the gray posts faggotry

Last edited:
its just hazing to filter retards

1.IT Bait.
The gray posts edgy content to bait a reaction(I.E “I beat my own mother over the head”)
2.Fed posting
This goes hand and hand with my previous point. The gray makes it obvious that it’s a fed by usually encouraging others to go ER
also grays many times posts red pilled and blue pilled shit and they don't know it

I was thinking of SS the GrAY yestERday who made that tranny post & making a thread titled "And GrAYs wonder why we hate them"

When do I stop being GrAY :feelscry:

I'm trying to better the reputation for my fellow greys. At least until I'm not a grey, then I'll go after them like all of you.

I'm proud and grey
GREY PRIDE!

fuck you colored fags, grey is the best color anyways

I’m always welcoming to them unless they’re saying some really dumb shit like blue pill/red pill/loser shaming/age cuckoldry/religion cuckoldry etc.

Total GrAYfag Death

1.IT Bait.
2.Fed posting
The gray sometimes says moronic blue/Redpill talking points despite knowing this is a blackpilled forum
5.Faggot posting
you know what i hate more? fakecels like @Fatass3000

Over for the gray male.

Facts
I was dipping due to been monitored by family

Grays are very often soys or foids

1.IT Bait.
IT has been caught multiple times creating accounts here, then making stupid shit comments, screenshotting them and posting to inceltears.
Then they say "see? All inklers are like that!" :soy:
full

IT has been caught multiple times creating accounts here, then making stupid shit comments, screenshotting them and posting to inceltears.
Then they say "see? All inklers are like that!" :soy:
full
IT is filled with troons, roasties and incels in denial

1.IT Bait.
2.Fed posting
5.Faggot posting
we need a warning next to grays post that says “Gray Warning”

Very proud of not being gray

Nah you’re just a conspiracy theorist retard. Not everyone is a fed ya dimwit

fair, I personally have been lurking for years and done with blue or redpill pua, manosphere all that bs, as they are just copes to extract money out of hopeful dudes imo

GREY LIVES MATTER

WE WERE ALL ONCE GREYS

Don’t forget the constant “Just Be *x*” and “if you *x* you’re not a truecel” baiting