Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I noticed that there are mostly girls who are overweight

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
In my university, most of the time, overweight people are mostly women. Yes, guys can also be overweight, but much less frequently than girls. Why is that?

and they easily get men who are thin or muscular. :society:

Girls can be overweight and still have high smv, still get intimacy and relationships. Guys can’t. So there’s no longer any reason for girls to hold themselves back when it comes to eating everything in sight and overindulging in sweets.

In my university, most of the time, overweight people are mostly women. Yes, guys can also be overweight, but much less frequently than girls. Why is that?
cucks are paying for their goy slop meals

Unironically lack of muscle tones and they are less likely to work out, sports, or physically active jobs. Muscles burn fat.

I see far more fat women than fat men in my day to day life.

Girls can be overweight and still have high smv, still get intimacy and relationships. Guys can’t. So there’s no longer any reason for girls to hold themselves back when it comes to eating everything in sight and overindulging in sweets.
Overweights toilets still has smv but average looking guys are settle for them

Because whores

Foids can get away with anything, so they mostly don't bother with looking good.

If they cared about it, they'd realize that they're overrated + mid.

these are the worst kind of femoids, always asking for 6ft and shit

What do you study?