Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I noticed that a lot of Black Americans are aware that they have some white ancestry

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Over the past several years, the few African American acquaintances that I have talked to about racial issues are aware that they are partially white.

This is because when I would mention how a lot of whites genuinely dislike and oppress blacks, they would kind of switch topics because they felt uncomfortable. I was essentially pointing out how a lot of whites were indeed partially responsible for black people's plight in America. But of course, since they viewed themselves as partially white, that made them feel uncomfortable for an Asian person like myself to be pointing the finger at white people.

This was very consistent and I find it really amusing.

I find it amusing because whites don't give a damn if a black American is aware that he/she has 4-10% of white somewhere in their ancestry. That black person is still a black ass neega to them.

Anyone else notice this? That black Americans are aware that they have varying degrees of white ancestry?

Last edited:
Brutall cuckedpill
Western european deserved all shit that will come to them

I was essentially pointing out how a lot of whites were indeed partially responsible for black people's plight in America.
How so?
Anyone else notice this? That black Americans are aware that they have varying degrees of white ancestry?
No, maybe the white acting blacks in rich areas but every other one likes to pretend they are the blackest nigga stereotype there ever was. Admitting that they're probably 30% white because masta wanted some dark chocolate that day would be antithetical to their persona

How so?

No, maybe the white acting blacks in rich areas but every other one likes to pretend they are the blackest nigga stereotype there ever was. Admitting that they're probably 30% white because masta wanted some dark chocolate that day would be antithetical to their persona
A lot of whites actively and publicly without shame, do all that they can to prevent blacks from living near them (which widens the black-white wealth gap). These are white liberals with BLM posters on their houses and cars were talking about.

Also, you're right, because I was able to talk candidly with those few blacks about race, meant that they were relatively white washed and maybe took some pride and acknowledgement of their white ancestry. These are the "house negros" as a lot of black people who are pro black would say.

A lot of whites actively and publicly without shame, do all that they can to prevent blacks from living near them (which widens the black-white wealth gap). These are white liberals with BLM posters on their houses and cars were talking about.
I can't blame them, living around intercity blacks can be really dangerous. Country/rural blacks are a bit better but they will still do sneaky shit if they get the chance.

How is not living by them increasing the black-white wealth gap? People naturally want to live with their own. It would make sense if they were mass gentrifying their neighborhoods so they get priced out of their homes but usually, whites start to leave when blacks start entering on mass. If you're talking about the prevalence of single family homes and the lack of cheaper alternatives for the poorer(and usually black) class I'd say that's more of an American zoning law issue rather than a racial one.

I can't blame them, living around intercity blacks can be really dangerous. Country/rural blacks are a bit better but they will still do sneaky shit if they get the chance.

How is not living by them increasing the black-white wealth gap? People naturally want to live with their own. It would make sense if they were mass gentrifying their neighborhoods so they get priced out of their homes but usually, whites start to leave when blacks start entering on mass. If you're talking about the prevalence of single family homes and the lack of cheaper alternatives for the poorer(and usually black) class I'd say that's more of an American zoning law issue rather than a racial one.
But those zoning city ordinances are motivated by racial exclusion. Its widespread all throughout liberal democratic states in America.

If those poor blacks and minorities got the chance to live near whites, go to their well funded tax payer schools, and got a chance to date/marry with those whites, then there will be true inclusion and happiness in society. The majority whites will have demonstrated their good will and good nature towards those poor people of color and their wealth gap narrow within a generation or two.

But that is very obviously, what is not happening. All over America, literally almost everywhere, there are local city laws preventing affordable low income housing units from being built near middle class or wealthy whites. Because those whites don't wanna live by poor black and brown kids that commit crime and or beat up the white kids in the rich white public schools.

Last edited:
But those zoning city ordinances are motivated by racial exclusion. Its widespread all throughout liberal democratic states in America.
damn, you're making me like liberals now.
If those poor blacks and minorities got the chance to live near whites, go to their well funded tax payer schools, and got a chance to date/marry with those whites, then there will be true inclusion and happiness in society. The majority whites will have demonstrated their good will and good nature towards those poor people of color and their wealth gap narrow within a generation or two.
That sounds nice but coming from a guy who lives in a mixed neighborhood, reality is very different. most people self-segregate and only live on the same block if they can't afford a different place (I.E me.) Blacks here are still the same as everywhere else and living near whites (some of them well-earning) doesn't change that. Crime is rampant here and it's still primarily committed by blacks and Hispanics, despite whites being in the same economic class as them here and committing far less crime.

Maybe the zoning laws are made with racial exclusion in mind but changing them isn't going to have an effect on the behavior of minority groups. The same behavior that caused people not to want to be around them in the first place.

Last edited:
damn, you're making me like liberals now.

That sounds nice but coming from a guy who lives in a mixed neighborhood, reality is very different. most people self-segregate and only live on the same block if they can't afford a different place (I.E me.) Blacks here are still the same as everywhere else and living near whites (some of them well-earning) doesn't change that. Crime is rampant here and it's still primarily committed by blacks and Hispanics, despite whites being in the same economic class as them here and committing far less crime.

Maybe the zoning laws are made with racial exclusion in mind but changing them isn't going to have an effect on the behavior of minority groups.
Yall whites simply don't wanna live near blacks. If those zoning laws aren't put into place, there will be uptick in crime and those black and brown kids will literally bully and fight the white kids in the rich white public schools.

This has been socially experimented before zoning became a widespread thing.

Its actually quite funny that in the south, the whites and blacks were forcefully integrated, and today in the south, there are all sorts of interracial couples. You can literally feel that the south is less racist and many casual commenters of racial issues consistently said that the south appears much less racist than liberal democratic states.

Here in CA, the supposed woke center of the entire world, there are relatively few interracial couples (excluding WMAF couples obviously). And racial segregation being practiced via zoning and NIMBYism is widespread and a part of the culture here.

Jews owned the slave ships moron they and the Arabs and some blacks ran the slave trade and western european bought the slaves you low Iq mayofag

Black Americans are more likely to commit more crimes

Last edited:
Go cash your reperations check ground I'll give it to you in confederate money

Plenty of ww Hispanic male or aw Hispanic male Couples in SF
Yall whites simply don't wanna live near blacks. If those zoning laws aren't put into place, there will be uptick in crime and those black and brown kids will literally bully and fight the white kids in the rich white public schools.

This has been socially experimented before zoning became a widespread thing.

Its actually quite funny that in the south, the whites and blacks were forcefully integrated, and today in the south, there are all sorts of interracial couples. You can literally feel that the south is less racist and many casual commenters of racial issues consistently said that the south appears much less racist than liberal democratic states.

Here in CA, the supposed woke center of the entire world, there are relatively few interracial couples (excluding WMAF couples obviously). And racial segregation being practiced via zoning and NIMBYism is widespread and a part of the culture here.

Plenty of ww Hispanic male or aw Hispanic male Couples in SF
I live here in SF and haven't seen a single hispanic male with a white foid in years. Nor a single noodlewhore with a hispanic male (ok maybe once this year).

The data from the dating sites all indicate that white foids and noodlewhores strongly discriminate against black and hispanic men.

I know wha
I live here in SF and haven't seen a single hispanic male with a white foid in years. Nor a single noodlewhore with a hispanic male (ok maybe once this year).

The data from the dating sites all indicate that white foids and noodlewhores strongly discriminate against black and hispanic men.

View attachment 649349
I know see on the ground in different cities
I wouldn't test data collected by deceptive Jews who have an agenda to make the whole world beige

I know wha

I know see on the ground in different cities
I wouldn't test data collected by deceptive Jews who have an agenda to make the whole world beige
There are plenty in the mission where I'm at

Also in every homeless shelter all the white women have non white bf and think they are better than the white men even at the bottom

Also, you're right, because I was able to talk candidly with those few blacks about race, meant that they were relatively white washed and maybe took some pride and acknowledgement of their white ancestry. These are the "house negros" as a lot of black people who are pro black would say.
Whites don't want to live around blacks because of the crime blacks bring. When it comes to interracial crime, blacks victimize whites much more than the reverse, despite blacks being a minority.

Now imagine if whites lived around blacks? That number would be higher.

Whites just don't want to be robbed, beaten and shot and living around blacks makes that more likely.

Over the past several years, the few African American acquaintances that I have talked to about racial issues are aware that they are partially white.

This is because when I would mention how a lot of whites genuinely dislike and oppress blacks, they would kind of switch topics because they felt uncomfortable. I was essentially pointing out how a lot of whites were indeed partially responsible for black people's plight in America. But of course, since they viewed themselves as partially white, that made them feel uncomfortable for an Asian person like myself to be pointing the finger at white people.

I find it amusing because whites don't give a damn if a black American is aware that he/she has 4-10% of white somewhere in their ancestry. That black person is still a black ass neega to them.

fuck westerners tbh

With White people you're either 100% White or 0% White, "partially White" doesn't exist. Just like "partially Asian" doesn't exist. Asians don't recognise Eurasians as Asians, they see them as their own race. Blacks are the only race that claim mutts, even if someone is 1% Black with blonde hair and blue eyes Whites will reject that person and Blacks will see them as Black.

With White people you're either 100% White or 0% White, "partially White" doesn't exist. Just like "partially Asian" doesn't exist. Asians don't recognise Eurasians as Asians, they see them as their own race. Blacks are the only race that claim mutts, even if someone is 1% Black with blonde hair and blue eyes Whites will reject that person and Blacks will see them as Black.
Zhou Chang-Xing

Average african american is one quarter white.

why whats wrong with wanting to live around your own ppl and not around this?
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ActualPublicFreakouts/comments/wvy2ce/mob_of_people_steal_from_a_convenience_store/

are ppl supposed to sacrifice there safety, culture, and just way of living in general so MuH wEaLtH gAp. lmao they have affirmative action and get choosed over any other race for college. all u have to do is stop breeding a bunch of children, stop committing so much crimes, and youd be a lot better off (not perfect thered still be probs but much better off then u r now) instead u spread your stupid "culture' onto white neighbourhoods

it doesnt matter tho ur still winning. whites are slowly (kinda fast actually) turning into blacks one way or another just look at the slang, music, how they act, how they throw up signs when taking pics like gangs do lmfao. dont wrryy man ur gonna win this war