Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I noticed men have odd priorities.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
On my work-free days I watch tons of YouTube Vids. Some of them about motorsports, some about scuffed dating market and other about my cou tries politics (polish Jewtube shows rather lax attitude toward right-wing content).
In the comment sections of said videos men are triggered about women and their attitude the most. Freezing winter, rising prices of energy and food, obvious violations of constitutional rights and person freedoms seems to be of secondary concern to them. All I read from male users are "bitches, bitches and bitches"

In the last 6 month price of food products, meat, vegetables, fruits, etc increased by 50-100%, last year 1kg of potatoes was 0.3-4 eur, kg of flour also, loaf of bread also. Now they cost near 1 euro. Soon winter will come and price of firewood doubled, even tripled in price, electricity got more expensive and central heating and gas heating also I presume. And everyone argue about gays and reality shows and whores jfl, things that doesn't affect them while their buying power plummeted down.

Financemaxxing and stop caring about them bitches is the best way to go imo