Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer hate women or life.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
The LORD JESUS CHRIST Saved me. I don't see the point in partying, drinking it's not for me even if a girl grinded with me I don't like it. IGOD Knew this for me, I am much happier with HIM, living a cozy life at home, eating tasty healthy food in my cozy home that my mom makes.
I actually take back what I said I was very angry then. No more. GOD allowed me to throw up just enough, not too much at all , very little actually came out but I still felt the pain, because last time, HE took it away when I felt like throwing up I promised I wouldn't drink like that again and I did. So HE Allowed me to feel the negative effects this time throwing up a bit, HE IS VERY MERCIFUL even when HE disciplines HIS Children.

279394 1

Incels who suffer extreme denigration become numb to the extent of hyper-fixating solely on the exchange of ideas here and think nothing of killing themselves compared to other groups.

Bully for you

Incels who suffer extreme denigration become numb to the extent of hyper-fixating solely on the exchange of ideas here and think nothing of killing themselves compared to other groups.
someday i will go ER on myself

you need to hate women because they plan to kill The LORD JESUS CHRIST

Thank you Jesus for making me incel