Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I no longer feel I am part of the real world.

G

Gremlincel

a
-
It as if I have entered somewhere else, some strange, unearthly region where only I exist.
I can see others physical forms, and they, mine, but I only exist in some faint sense. I am not a real human.
It feels as though everyone I meet, I can only interact with on the shallowest of levels, like, we are communicating through some form of alien technology, but neither of us are really together, we do not know each others language. Nothing either of us say to each other can truly be understood by the other.
It doesn't matter how we act, when in my presence, there is always this underlying tone of unease and uncertainty, like any moment the situation could slip into crisis. And surely it could, if my facade falters for even a moment, and I allow my true self to be seen. In the presence of real humans I must constantly lie and pretend, try to convince them I am natural and orderly, since if what was within was revealed to the outer world, it would seek my destruction immediately, like the immune system would destroy an anomaly. For that reason, I must be alone, isolated.
I do not have power here. How could I? The world's laws and physics are foreign to me, unknown. I can only influence them in the subtlest ways, but to no real effect. I do not have agency or force like the real people do. What they decide, will come true, regardless of my struggles to oppose them.
I don't think it was always this way. There was once someone more earthly in my place. All that remains of him are traces, mere suggestions of a human, fragments that shine through once in a while. Why he had to leave, I do not know. Perhaps it was some cosmic mistake that an entity such as I came to be.

But, for whatever reason, I stand in his place now. In his rotting, useless vessel. Maybe my unnatural inhabitance is part responsible for twisting it into the wretched form it is today. I am unsuited to the pains and suffering one must endure in this world. I pray it is possible that in death I will find a world I can adapt to better.
Why else would the rope call to me so? I'm nowhere. I'm no-one now. :feelsrope:

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
mhhmmm...

*nods head*

*tips hat*

You are so damn Irish. Are you saying that you are some kind of ghost or spirit? Living in a parallell ethereal realm? Stop reading those fantasy novels.

Ghost_The_Lord_of_the_461074.jpg

>when you've been neet for 4 years

Life is suffering, we are doomed to die as pathetic worthless pieces of shit

Amen, brother.

Try intp
forums
Ha, I actually lurked on INTP forums for ages, a few years back. I'm INTP to the bone, if you believe in MBTI and such. I suppose I lost interest in it all, once I became blackpilled and miserable.

You are so damn Irish. Are you saying that you are some kind of ghost or spirit? Living in a parallell ethereal realm? Stop reading those fantasy novels.

Ghost_The_Lord_of_the_461074.jpg
I don't know what sort of drug I had accidentally inhaled on a walk when I made this post, to be honest. :lul:
Still, it's an accurate expression of my feelings, in a lot of ways.
It's over for ridiculousexistentialrantcels. :feelsrope:
was on the verge of fuckin roping before I read this tbh, it made me laugh tho

Last edited:
i wonder if time will unveil the thing thats missing from your life, other than love.