Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I no longer fear death

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
I used to be horribly afraid of having my life end, with all my memories and thoughts being instantly erased. But after all this suffering, death seems peaceful now. Not having to exist anymore, not being present in time; it really seems like a reasonable fate.

I have accepted that I'll never have a family I can cherish and work on. That's what I have always wanted, but nature has reaped that hope from me. I'll cope through my work in academia and living in peaceful solitude.

Same, ever since I was saved by jesus christ I've never feared death

I used to be horribly afraid of having my life end, with all my memories and thoughts being instantly erased. But after all this suffering, death seems peaceful now. Not having to exist anymore, not being present in time; it really seems like a reasonable fate.

I have accepted that I'll never have a family I can cherish and work on. That's what I have always wanted, but nature has reaped that hope from me. I'll cope through my work in academia and living in peaceful solitude.
Yeah i once was really terrified of death but know i have become really indifferent when it comes do death.

Our only fear of death should be an afterlife or reincarnated as a truecel

And I know soon come my time for in mine void a pale horse burns, but I fear not the time I'm taking past the point of no return, wage war like no tomorrow 'cause no well there won't be one, for all who deny the struggle the triumphant overcome..

Easy to say when you're not directly confronted with it.

I have never in my life been afraid of death, I cant believe how non-religious people are scared of it, don't they know what unconsciousness is? It is literally the end of all suffering and fear.

I embrace it and often look forward to it. Nothingness, no pain, no suffering, just nothing.

Somedays im scared shitless of it and somdays i really dont care

death is a release