Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I never would have thought id ever become this bitter

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
This really isn't who I am as a person. Naturally, I'm a very nice person, but my experiences have been so bad that I'm becoming a bitter, negative person.

It's crazy how much these experiences can shape a person. After seeing that people who are nice just get used and abused, I am starting to not be so nice anymore

Cloris Leachman Halloween GIF by Filmeditor

Now I am actually trying to become a dark triad, low inhib guy

(I know that sounds cringe, but seriously, being nice only gets you used and abused).

(Also, I don't plan on treating people like shit for no reason, but if they treat me badly, then I want to be as shitty of a person as possible to them)

Same. I was a nice and happy kid, but years of bullying and ostracism combined with no GF beat the niceness and optimism outta me. It's brutal.

Inceldom has also made me a worse person. I am consumed with rage and envy. I am bitter. How could I not be? I've been robbed of a normal life. I've been robbed of happiness.

Simply because I was born ugly. Ugly face, ugly body and autistic brain. It's beyond fucking over for me. I can't believe it.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME. WE GET ONE LIFE TO LIVE, AND WE WILL NEVER HE HAPPY BECAUSE WOMEN CAN'T LOVE UGLY MEN

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan shutcho bitch ass up.
Mourinho headphones

I know you from the suburbs nigga your ass couldn't hurt a fly.