[Venting] I never win. I always lose.

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
Do you have a specific example to give us?
friendless childhood, poor family, kicked out of uni and plagued with depression, bullied out of my job and forced to go to the psych ward for venting about life online and treated like shit there (recent). Always struggling. Never at peace. I long for the day I can just relax

Rabbi✡Stenowitz

Dieu et mon droit
-
Got no girlfriend
I guess she never know yah
friendless childhood, poor family, kicked out of uni and plagued with depression, bullied out of my job and forced to go to the psych ward for venting about life online and treated like shit there (recent). Always struggling. Never at peace. I long for the day I can just relax
You can always enlist in the military and go out in glory in some minefield in Afghanistan

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I can easily relate to being kicked out of school and sent to psych ward because of others lies. I never did just allow those people to think it was ok to do those things to me though. But yeah I feel for you Deffo.

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
When did this happen

Emergency Manual

Hanging On
-
I feel the same way. I get mogged by nearly everyone, my job is garbage, my family are poor and don’t care, no kisses, no hugs, no pussy, no drugs.

Yesterday I laid in bed all day, got up and drove to the grocery and got a nail in my car tire and the vending machine stole my change. All right before I had to go to work.

Indari

ITSNOTFAIRWHYYYYYY
-
I feel the same way. I get mogged by nearly everyone, my job is garbage, my family are poor and don’t care, no kisses, no hugs, no pussy, no drugs.

Yesterday I laid in bed all day, got up and drove to the grocery and got a nail in my car tire and the vending machine stole my change. All right before I had to go to work.
It is over, friend.

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
-
I dont reply to feds:feelshehe:
I get it boyo. You were expecting me to try and be clever by saying.
"You just did!" And then you would say "gotcha you admitted it!" But I won't because I'm no fed boyo. Good try tbh. High iq attempt I won't lie at all.

FaceandHFD

Legit Incel
-
I get it boyo. You were expecting me to try and be clever by saying.
"You just did!" And then you would say "gotcha you admitted it!" But I won't because I'm no fed boyo. Good try tbh. High iq attempt I won't lie at all.
Not really....:forcedsmile:
High paranoia on your part

Remyx

★cel
-
That's what happens when you don't get to live on easy mode

MSCW

facially challenged
-
Life is endless suffering if you're an ugly male.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)