Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I never want to go to a public place again [DEAR DIARY]

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone. - Elliot Rodger

Tldr at bottom.

Today I felt the true magnitude of that feeling.

After travelling for many hours, we arrived at a new town. Whitby. It was against my will to travel to this place, however out of respect for my parents I decided to tag along.

The place was quite nice ngl. Plenty of boats. Amazing views. I wish i had spent the summer building an FPV drone as this would have been a spectacular place to take it our for some amazing shots.

Crappy Image I took on beach:

(JFL THERES A COUPLE IN THE IMAGE :reeeeee:)

As like one of the ethnics in the entire place, I stuck out like a sore thumb (I later found some black foids with some white normie boyfriends :feelsclown: ). Me sticking out was exacerbated by the fact that I'm subhuman.

I decided to go for a walk around the place. I had forgotten about my Inceldom; this was short lived. It's like the Universe decided I had gone 30 minutes to long without remembering how much of a P.O.S ethnic subhuman ill turn out to be.

Everywhere there was couples. Couples walking hand in hand on the beach. Couples making out in the ocean. Couples kissing under the rocks. Couples giving each other piggie backs. Couples eating ice cream together. Couples having lunch together. Everywhere I looked was just another reminder of the teen love I missed out on and what something I'll never be destined to have because of how fucked I am.

The experience started off enjoyable, but the blackpill. The bitter truth restrained any further happiness. The rest of the experience was ruined. I wanted to cry but no tears came out. I wanted to yell but I remained silent.

I wish i never took the blackpill. I wish i was never born. To live is to suffer, hence why I think at some point I will kill myself. I'm merely doing what the Universe was meant to do years ago.

Tldr:
-OP goes to place
-OP admires the place and is quite happy he went.
-OP goes for walk at place, noticing he's the only ethnic.
-OP sees couples everywhere
-OPs happiness ruined.
-OP wants to cry/yell

i only go to work and home I get mogged enough by life tbh

i only go to work and home I get mogged enough by life tbh
I wish I could but my journeys always involve me travelling through the most dense public places.

Life's a beach

Have a bump for that quote. ER had lots of issues, but he was spot on with that quote

I also noticed that whenever I’m in a relatively good mood and walking on the street, armies of chads are coming out of nowhere and I begin to feel subhuman again

Have a bump for that quote. ER had lots of issues, but he was spot on with that quote
That quote was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw those couples. It was like Elliot was whispering them to me real time.

I also noticed that whenever I’m in a relatively good mood and walking on the street, armies of chads are coming out of nowhere and I begin to feel subhuman again
As liberating as the Blackpill is, I wish i was still in the bluepill delusion. Perhaps this trip would have been more enjoyable as I'd have coped into believing that my personality is exemplar and one day (despite being 2-4 years older than some of the couples); I may be the person walking down the beach with my gf who fell for my personality.

I want to Kaczynskimax so badly. I want to buy a cabin in the Rockies, far away from everyone, some place with a nice view, and just enough space that I can LDAR in peace. Maybe put some solar panels on it. Have a comfy wood stove. Have a nice supply of beer and a steaks, and just LDAR.

I decided to go for a walk around the place. I had forgotten about my Inceldom; this was short lived. It's like the Universe decided I had gone 30 minutes to long without remembering how much of a P.O.S ethnic subhuman ill turn out to be.
It's impossible to not be reminded every day how ugly and lonely you are

There are days where i feel okay ... until i go out and get brutally mogged, or see women giving looks of disgust, or see teenagers making out while i'm a khhv approaching wizard age

I don’t want to leave the house

This is so depressing. There's nothing more to say or comment . Just gaze in silence and cry from the inside.

Going to any place with 18-25 yr olds is prime erfuel. You will be reminded how alone you are

another day another night,where i contemplate suicide

hey,that might work for a rap song.Anyway,it's absolutely over for me.i just hope that as soon as i finish some stuff that the lord will kill me.

Last edited:
Can you feel the divine contempt for your existence when you see happiness everywhere but can't have any for yourself? Can you feel the utter hatred and misery that has been your life when you see how much more different and happier everyone else around you always were?

I can. I live it every day. That's why I don't go to places where normies hang out.

Brutal. Have you tried to network maxxx?
With who?
Can you feel the divine contempt for your existence when you see happiness everywhere but can't have any for yourself? Can you feel the utter hatred and misery that has been your life when you see how much more different and happier everyone else around you always were?

I can. I live it every day. That's why I don't go to places where normies hang out.
:feelscry::feelsmusic:

Life's a beach
another day another night,where i contemplate suicide

hey,that might work for a rap song.Anyway,it's absolutely over for me.i just hope that as soon as i finish some stuff that the lord will kill me.
Another day, another night contemplating suicide
Will I got out with the rope or the gun you decide
Either way before the morning with my eyes open wide
I'll be falling to my maker on my very last ride

Well, they did take your happiness with their existance, so in order to bring it back you need to go full ISIS jihad on them (in GTA V simulation ofc).