Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I never used to care this much about height, now I think about it DAILY

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Like holy crap, whenever I go out I always compare my height to other people. I can't remember how tall I was in my early teens but I think I was equal to most of my peers. Now, most of the dudes I see in public heightmog me to oblivion but some of them are around or equal to my size. I even get heightmogged by some of the girls jfl. I don't believe height is the end all be all, but I do think it decreases your chances the smaller you are, especially if you're ugly.

How tall are you?

same i used measure 50times a day you will eventually accept it bro and it will stop. also it helped for me to round up u could round to 5'8 since ur closer than 5'7 maybe it could help

over for cioccolatacels

172 cm (5'7 ft)
im a fucking 171.3 :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: feels bad
when i was stupid and bluepilled i didnt care im short, i thought my personality can cover this and that height doesnt matter
when i think about that i wish i could back to past and kick myself in ass

i constantly thinking about who mogs who

I am 5'9 but my ugly face is more of a problem for me.

Even 12 year olds heightmog me

Height doesnt matter.

getting height mogged and facial hair mogged by guys younger than me enrages me so much

172 cm (5'7 ft)
I am 5´9" in height ( Around 175cm )

We are pretty much the same.
You only start to see a difference when someone has 5 to 8 cm up. ( Then it´s visible )

Height doesnt matter.
6A6CA0CD 6706 435C B27D 071177FA3B36